ALEC Korean-English Chat
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Meet ALEC, the Assistive Language Exchange Companion.
Speaking a second language with a native speaker can get frustrating, especially if you're at a stage where you're not 100% confident in your ability. This often leads to less practice and lower motivation to improve. ALEC can help remedy that by providing assistance wherever possible.
By finding good matches and providing suggestions for ways to keep a conversation productive, ALEC is dedicated to improving your speaking ability. Measure how well you're doing in a conversation based off the feedback your conversation partners provide, or provide feedback such as for words you don't quite understand. Over time, you'll be able to see how well you're doing based off this feedback.
This is just the start. The next few releases will include improvements, such as:
* If you need more one on one help, you'll be able to hire a professional tutor directly from the app
* Are you already a tutor looking for students? You'll be able to find new students from the app
* ALEC will get smarter over time, and eventually be able to correct individual messages automatically.
* Running out of conversation partners? You'll soon be able to speak directly with ALEC, once he's smart enough!
Always open to receiving feedback. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, requests, or ideas.
What's New in Version 1.1
This update is mostly for squashing iOS10 bugs.
Contact email@example.com for questions/comments!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 21, 2016
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 7.1 MB
- Languages: English, Korean
- Seller: Gabriel O'Flaherty-Chan
- © 2015 GABRIELOC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.