Trusted by food-allergic diners since 2010, AllergyEats is the leading guide to food allergy-friendly restaurants nationwide. AllergyEats provides valuable peer-based ratings reflecting how well (or poorly) restaurants accommodate the needs of food-allergic and food-intolerant guests. This sharing of real experiences from other food-allergic diners allows you to quickly and easily find restaurants that may be more willing and better capable of properly addressing your dietary restrictions.
The AllergyEats app is free and easy-to-use.
• Discover allergy-friendly restaurants on-the-fly across the U.S.
• Customize your search results for major allergens and dietary restrictions
• View AllergyEats’ proprietary “allergy-friendliness” restaurant ratings
• Search for a specific location or simply wherever you find yourself
• Read comments about restaurants from other food-allergic diners
• Find places to dine in Disney World parks and hotels on AllergyEats Disney World
• Use AllergyEats NYC to locate restaurants near popular Manhattan landmarks
• Make reservations at over 20,000 U.S. restaurants via one-click OpenTable links
• Earn recognition points for rating, sharing, and adding comments
• Get access to AllergyEats’ award-winning blog, including our annual Top 10 List of Most Allergy-Friendly Chains in the U.S.
Find. Rate. Share. We Are All In This Together!
***Love our free app? Please take a moment to review it in this app store! *** Don’t like it? Contact us.
*Please note that AllergyEats is a guide, not a guarantee. Restaurant ratings are based on the opinions of food-allergic diners, not allergy experts. Always carry emergency medication and discuss your allergies with restaurant staff in advance. Please see the Dining Tips on the AllergyEats app for more detailed advice.
Bug fixes and various improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Want this in Canada
Thank you for existing! Love the app!
I use it all the time when I am in the US when travelling with my grand-daughter. Would not do without it. And I make sure to write a review of each restaurant we go to.
Love this app
Wasn't able to update when it first was updated. Having tried to update tonight it is back working. Even though we are Canadian we travel to USA a lot
And always used the website. Excited we will now have a app to use while on the road.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.