Almanac Long-Range Weather Forecast
By Yankee Publishing Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Planning a wedding and hoping that it doesn’t rain?
Going on a tropical vacation and praying for sun?
Hoping for a snowy ski season?
Wondering if your winter will be colder than normal?
Be in the know! This is the first weather app that predicts long-range weather—so that you can look into the future.
Since 1792, when George Washington was president, The Old Farmer's Almanac has forecast the general weather with a proprietary technique that on average has proven to be 80% accurate!
Please note . . .
• Our FREE long-range day-by-day weather predictions cover this and next month, and you also receive the 2016 annual summary for each region.
• Individual long-range forecasts are available for 18 multistate regions of the United States and 7 regions of Canada —the most coverage available for more accurate forecasting.
• Regional forecasts include seasonal summaries; monthly temperature and precipitation vs. normals, based on 30-year statistical averages; and day-by-day summaries (e.g., “Dec. 9–14 Rainy periods, warm”).
Purchasing a subscription . . .
• You have the option of purchasing a one-year subscription to see the complete long-range day-by-day forecasts for all months in the current edition of The Old Farmer's Almanac. New editions are released each September and contain long-range forecasts from November until October of the following year.
• For example, if you purchase a subscription in August 2016, you will immediately have access to the long-range forecasts covering November 2015 to October 2016. When the next edition of The Old Farmer's Almanac is released in August 2016, under the same subscription, you'll have access to the forecasts for November 2016 to October 2017.
• The price of an annual subscription is $1.99 (price may vary by location).
• Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will automatically renew, at a cost of $1.99 (price may vary by location), unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
How do we do it?
The Old Farmer’s Almanac, North America’s most popular periodical and oldest almanac, uses three scientific disciplines to make its forecasts: solar science (the study of the activity on the Sun), climatology (the study of prevailing weather conditions over long periods of time, and meteorology (the study of the atmosphere).
What's New in Version 3.0.0
Now includes our long-range weather forecasts from the 2016 edition of The Old Farmer's Almanac.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Aug 19, 2015
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 10.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Yankee Publishing Inc
- © 2014 Yankee Publishing Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- all long-range weather forecasts$2.29