AMA Road Reporter
By Alberta Motor Association
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AMA Road Reporter is a hands-free audio-based traffic and driving-condition reporting app. Before you leave home, it notifies you about issues on your route and offers up several routes to choose from. Once you’re in your vehicle, the app goes in to “drive mode” and provides you with audio updates about conditions as you drive. By using information gathered from multiple sources, including other users, Road Reporter helps you avoid driving issues and gets you to where you’re going safely with informative, real-time audio updates. It’s like having a personal traffic helicopter watching all the highway and city-streets on your route.
Key features include:
* Hands-free real-time audio alerts of unexpected driving issues, including traffic, collisions, construction, and road conditions.
* Active monitoring of your route as you drive to alert you of any driving issues ahead.
* Route Finder that will map out up to three alternative routes to your destination, showing distance and expected traffic travel times.
* Ability to save your commute or frequently travelled routes to receive advanced notification about potential issues before you drive.
* Visual map that displays your route along with traffic speed information, provincial road conditions, and highway cameras.
* Drive Mode to minimize distraction, and provide estimated arrival and trip time.
* Push notifications to advise you of important issues, like road closures or extreme weather forecasts in your selected region(s).
* Ability to contribute traffic flow information that will help other users, all without any user interaction. There are also one-touch options for reporting collisions, construction, or poor driving conditions as well as the ability to provide voice-recorded reports to AMA.
* Coverage across Alberta, with extensive coverage in Calgary and Edmonton to help with daily commutes.
Download the app today and avoid traffic jams and poor driving conditions. Because you’re practically family we ask you to use this app responsibly and follow all driving laws.
What's New in Version 1.3.3
Minor performance improvements
App crashes as soon as it's opened on IOS 10.2
Very slow on updating road conditions better of just listening to local radio stations then using this POS.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jan 03, 2017
- Version: 1.3.3
- Size: 17.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Alberta Motor Association
- © Alberta Motor Association
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.