Anchor is the easiest way to make a podcast, ever. It's the only app that lets you record a high-quality podcast, and distribute it everywhere (including Apple Podcasts) – all in one place. No fancy equipment or podcasting experience necessary, and it’s 100% free!
MAKE A PODCAST FROM YOUR iPHONE, iPAD, OR COMPUTER:
* Record high-quality audio, either with your device’s built-in mic or by plugging in your favorite external microphone
* Record with friends or cohosts, anywhere in the world
* Take voice messages from your listeners, and add their questions/submissions to your next episode
* Add a variety of transitions and sound effects to your podcast
* Import audio from any app on your device to use in your podcast
* Add any song from Spotify or Apple Music (playable on Anchor only)
* Beautiful, visual episode builder makes it easy to edit and rearrange the audio in your podcast episodes
SHARE YOUR PODCAST EVERYWHERE:
* Easily distribute your podcast to all major podcast platforms (including Apple Podcasts) with just one tap
* Share the permalink for any episode or segment anywhere; anyone who doesn’t have Anchor installed can listen in their favorite podcast player or on your Anchor web profile without needing an account
* Embed any episode on your own website (or embed your podcast and it’ll always play the latest episode)
* Turn any short segment (anything under 2 minutes) into an automatically transcribed, animated video!
SEE WHO’S LISTENING:
* Track how many people hear each episode and which specific segments get the most plays
* See who on Anchor is listening to each segment
* Access even more detailed analytics on your desktop dashboard at www.anchor.fm
* Editing tools built specifically for podcasting: quickly trim the start/end points of your audio, or split long recordings into multiple segments to make them easier to cut or rearrange
* Fully compatible with split screen (try recording with the Notes app open if you need talking points!)
* Drag in audio from any compatible app on your iPad to add it to your episode builder or your Library
AS SEEN IN:
* Apple’s keynote at the 2017 Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC)!
* App Store App of the Day
* The New York Times
* The Verge
* Business Insider
* The Boston Globe
* Paste Magazine
* The Next Web
* And lots more!
Important bug fixes and improvements. If you enjoy using Anchor, please take a minute to leave a nice review. It really helps!
Ratings and Reviews
Record and launch your own podcast.
Trying something new
I’m totally into anchor and how easy it has made it for me to connect to so many people and get a message across through audio. Anchor is the reason why I’m pursuing my podcast!
Extremely confusing interface. I try to add favourites and they don't show up. Pop-up windows everywhere. Unuseable until they fix this.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.