The survival of the Angry Birds is at stake. Dish out revenge on the greedy pigs who stole their eggs. Use the unique powers of each bird to destroy the pigs' defenses. Angry Birds features challenging physics-based gameplay and hours of replay value. Each level requires logic, skill and force to solve.
– Enjoy fun and satisfying slingshot gameplay.
– Play all 15 original Angry Birds episodes – over 680 levels!
– Compete against other players in the Mighty League.
– Boost your birds' destructive strength with powerups.
– Download and play for free!
– Play offline!
HAVING TROUBLE? Head over to https://support.rovio.com where you can browse FAQs or submit a request to our support flock!
This application may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply.
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
We addressed some minor issues in order to improve the user experience. Thanks for playing, and keep popping those pigs!
Ratings and Reviews
How the mighty have fallen
Six years ago I wrote: "A great interpretation of the classic artillery puzzle game. Adorable graphics, humorous sound effects, and a plethora of challenging levels combine to provide hours of swine-bombing fun. Definitely worth buying!" At the time it was the truth. Now the game crashes all the time and game play has changed for the worse with a heavy migration towards the pay-for-play gouging you see in short lifespan knock-off games. It seems as if this aging giant has been relegated to a training project for summer students and interns at Rovio. Six years is a pretty good run with lots of replayability but maybe its time to put the slingshot down.
Pay to buy then pay-to-play?
I already paid for the full version of this game. No ads, no pay-to-play bull. Turn mine back, please! It’s for my 4 year old!
Boring, crowded and full of ads
It used to be simpler and more fun years ago. It's too complicated now, graphics are small and crowded, game mechanics are confusing and complex and app is plastered with ads (or tries to force you to watch unskippable ads). I just deleted it.
- Rovio Entertainment Oyj
- 162 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Rovio Entertainment Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Mighty Eagle $1.39
- Shockwave Tiny Pack $1.39
- Small All-in-One Power-Up Bundle $2.79
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.