Any Video Converter Lite
By Anvsoft Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Any Video Converter Lite New Version, No.1 Functional Free Video Converter!
Any Video Converter Lite is an all-in-one free video converter with perfect combination of video converter, online video downloader, video editor and audio extractor. It includes lots of preset profiles that allow you to convert video to almost all popular video formats so that it fits mobile devices like iPhone (iPhone 5S included)/iPad(iPad Air, iPad mini 2 included), iPod, Apple TV, Samsung, HTC, Amazon, Blackberry, Sony PSP, PS3 etc.
• The best video converter to convert video file formats between AVI, MP4, MOV, MPEG, 3GP, ASF, FLV, RMVB, SWF, TY, etc for various smart phones, tablets, game console and portable media players.
• Video editing function helps you crop video, clip any segments, merge multiple files into one.
• Split audio files from videos and save as MP3, WMA, M4V, M4B, AAC. AC3 etc. on Mac OS X.
• Support batch video conversion and multiple thread.
• Download online videos from multiple sites. Lite version only supports dailymotion, metacafe and nicovideo. If you want to add more websites, you can consider our Platinum or Pro version.
• Multi-language is supported.
• Alert once conversion is done and automatically add converted video files to iTunes for you.
• Automatically retry video downloading when encountered with a network error.
+++++ Do you want to convert more HD video like AVCHD, MOD, TS files? Do you want to rip DVD and burn video to DVD disc, folder or IOS files? Do you want to capture HD video from screen or camera to create tutorial? If so, you can consider purchasing our Any Video Converter Platinum. Now it is 65% OFF!
+++++ Please write a review for Any Video Converter Lite. Your advice and feedback will be greatly appreciated.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
1. Add more output profiles;
2. Add video effects;
3. Support 2-pass-encoding for MP4 files;
4. Support de-interlacing and preview;
5. Fix minor bugs.
Great App! Extremely easy to use!
I’m not tech-genius, so this app is exactly what I need.
It’s easy to use, efficient, and doesn’t feel clunky at all.
It looks clean, and simple. And it’s converts amazingly fast.
Definitely WORTH the downloa ~ you won’t regret it!
Good, then bad, then worse
Alright so when I first got this, the first couple videos I converted were great. And then, after changing no settings or anything, they started getting blurrier and blurrier.
So after fiddling around with the settings for a little while, it got worse. The picture got better (still terrible quality though) and the sound was fine, but the hour long video became 8 minutes long. It would speed up the video of an hour long tv episode into 8 minutes while the sound remained at the same speed.
Try explaining that one for me…
This app is not even worth a look
Suddenly no longer works [Update]
I used this a couple of days ago and it was fine. Went to load it now and it won't open. Uninstalled and reinstalled and it still won't start. Running on OS X 10.8.5. Can't think of anything I've installed or updated in the past couple of days. It's been a great app - hope it gets resolved.
UPDATE: Have since upgraded to Mavericks 10.9. Still doesn’t work. Uninstalled and reinstalled the app again and still no go. Bounces in the dock a few times and disappears.
- Category: Video
- Updated: Jan 22, 2014
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 38.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese
- Seller: AnvSoft Inc.
- © AnvSoft Inc, 2007-2014
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.5 or later, 64-bit processor