Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
When you’re on the go, the Apple Store app is the best way to research, personalize and buy products from Apple. You can also use it to make Genius Bar and workshop reservations at the Apple Store.
Here’s what you can do with the Apple Store app:
- Research and buy the latest Apple products, accessories and software, and get them shipped to your door. Or reserve selected products for pickup at an Apple Store.
- Custom-configure a new Mac with the options you want, including larger drives and more memory.
- Personalize an iPad or an iPod with free engraving, plus get signature gift wrapping for select Apple products.
- While in an Apple Store, quickly purchase accessories on your own with EasyPay.
- Request help, check in for reservations and meet up with a Specialist at the store.
- Make Genius Bar and One to One reservations and sign up for workshops and events.
What's New in Version 2.9.2
Various improvements and performance enhancements.
It's good but could use more stuff like powerskin.
No iPad version?
The American App Store has an iPad version. Why not the Canadian?
It's getting ridiculous that I have to update this review through multiple versions of the app. Make the iPad version available already!
Works great, updates however
The app is beautiful and is efficient at finding things. However mandatory updates that block you from using the app at all until you upgrade is it's downfall. Please let minor upgrades be optional.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Mar 14, 2014
- Version: 2.9.2
- Size: 6.8 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Apple Canada, Inc.
- © 2012 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.