Citymapper is the ultimate award-winning transit app for Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal!
A to B trip planning with ETA including all modes: subway, streetcar, bus, rail, ferry, bike share, Car2Go, Uber, and more.
Real-time departures. Offline transit maps. Line status and disruption alerts. Uber integration. Bike routing and bike share live info. Constant updates. Everything you need -- and may not even realize you need -- to manage your life in the city.
* Check real-time arrivals of bus stops around you.
* Locate your vehicle on the map with the real-time bus tracker.
* Receive push notifications when your line is disrupted, including TTC subway, GO trains, STM metro and AMT trains.
* Follow step by step directions, including where to get on the train in Toronto subway and Montreal metro.
* Access offline maps of your local transit.
* Save your places, stops and lines for easy planning.
* View bus and train schedules for all public transit in Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal.
* Compare PRESTO fares for all trips within the Greater Toronto Area (TTC, GO Transit, MiWay, YRT and more).
* Search by bus stop number including TTC bus.
* Search by route name for a map of stop locations and departure times.
* Bike routing and bike share live info, including Bixi, Bike Share Toronto and Mobi.
* Get arrival time and price for nearby Uber or Royal Taxi.
* Car2go itineraries and availability.
THOUSANDS OF 5-STAR USER REVIEWS
* “Citymapper has replaced Transit as my top transit app.”
* “By far the best transit app for the areas it supports.”
* “If your city is covered by Citymapper your search for the near perfect transit app is over.”
* "Best app on my phone."
* "Life changing. This app really changes the way you travel."
* "I never thought I could love an app so much."
* "This is my favorite transit app. Full-featured and a breeze to use. I really appreciate the Uber taxi integration."
* "This app makes me warm inside."
* "The only true five star app."
* Apple's 2014 and 2013 Apps of the Year
* Grand Prize Winner - MTA New York City App Quest 2013
* Best Overall Mobile App (Mobile World Congress Barcelona / GSMA 2014)
* Winner of Grand Prix, Best Transport Startup and Best Mobile Startup - 2015 Europas Awards
* Special Prize Winner - Tokyo Metro Competition 2015
AVAILABLE SERVICES & AGENCIES IN CANADA
We use open data from transit agencies in the cities where we are live:
- Toronto: TTC, GO Transit (GO Trains and GO Bus), UP (Union Pearson Express), MiWay, Viva, YRT, HSR (Hamilton Street Railway), DRT (Durham Region Transit), Brampton Transit, Oakville Transit, Guelph Transit, GRT (Grand River Transit), Burlington Transit, LINK, Toronto Island Ferry, Bike Share Toronto, Car2go, Royal Taxi, Uber.
- Vancouver: TransLink, BC Ferries, Aquabus, False Creek Ferries, Car2go, Yellow Cabs, Black Top, McLure’s, Vancouver Taxi.
- Montreal: STM, AMT, STL, RTL, CIT, MRC, Bixi, Car2go, Uber.
CANADA: Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal.
USA: New York City (NYC subway), San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Seattle.
AUSTRALIA: Sydney, Melbourne.
ASIA: Singapore, Hong Kong, Seoul, Tokyo.
EUROPE: London, Manchester, Birmingham, Paris, Lyon, Berlin, Hamburg, Brussels / Belgium, Amsterdam / Randstad, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Lisbon, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Moscow, St Petersburg.
LATIN AMERICA: Mexico City, São Paulo.
EXPANDING: VOTE for your city and we'll add it citymapper.com/nextcity
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/thecitymapper
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Citymapper
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS / location on. Also, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Background GPS is only used when in ‘GO' navigation mode.
Hello iOS 12!
And it's all about Siri.
Look mom, no hands! Record voice commands for the things you do in Citymapper and let Siri read them out to you. So at the breakfast table, you can just say "Hey Siri, check my commute" and Siri will read out all the info on disruptions, departures and your expected ETA. The hands-free future has arrived.
Works from all devices - iPhone, Apple Watch, AirPods (just double tap and say "Departures" when at a bus stop, it's magic), and even on HomePod.
In other news, the Lines icon now shows you how messed up things are and the Offline Maps have a new home too, at the top of the homescreen. Also, we've added even more cycle, scooter and kick scooter providers across our cities.
Ratings and Reviews
Let Siri plan your journey from your Apple Watch.
One of the best travel apps around! Great information and very accurate on the go travel information including underground transit if data or wifi is available. Big drawback is it is limited on the number on cities.
Hands down the best transportation app
This app is designed from the customer perspective thoroughly. It makes traveling about new cities incredibly easy, while adding a pinch of fun with their branding. Love the features like where the best subway car is or the stop by stop reminders.
- Citymapper Limited
- 229.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Citymapper Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.