It's never too late to expand your horizons, challenge yourself, and bridge the gap to another culture with Arabic Alphabet!
Arabic Alphabet teaches you the foundations of Arabic in a fun and unique way. For each letter you will be able to:
• See it in great detail.
• Hear the proper pronunciation of its phonemes.
• Hear the proper pronunciation of its name.
• See and hear a common Arabic word which begins with that letter.
Arabic Alphabet is not only fun, but it's also accurate because it was developed by a native Arabic speaker, and all audio samples were recorded by a college professor of Arabic.
"I was born and raised in Morocco with Arabic as my language of origin. When I moved to America, I wanted to be sure that I didn't lose my identity and my culture. After my first son was born, this became even more important to me as I want him to understand the importance of his heritage. I developed Arabic Alphabet so that adults and children alike could have a fun way to accurately learn the foundations of the language. I hope you enjoy it!" —from the developer
We have finally added two in-app upgrades, so that you can expand your learning:
• The Write feature which allows you to “finger-write” on the screen so that you can memorize and perfect the strokes for each character.
• The Quiz feature which will help you put everything you’ve learned to the test. With a little practice, you’ll learn to recognize and write the Arabic Alphabet in no time!
Arabic Alphabet was redesigned from the ground up. The app focuses on clarity, content, and depth.
Our team spend a tremendous amount of time reading and filtering all of the customers' feature requests and here is the list of features we are introducing in this version:
[+] Use Force Touch to jump directly to learning, writing, or testing your skills.
[+] Easy-to-navigate alphabet cards. Vertical scrolling to navigate through all 28 Alphabet letters.
[+] Display a list of all alphabet letters and play/stop the sounds of all letters from Alif to Yaa.
[+] Select a letter from the Alphabet List to scroll directly to that letter.
[+] Practice writing all alphabet letters on your device and an option to print each Alphabet letter and practice writing on paper.
[+] A total redesign of the famous sprint and survival quiz modes to test your knowledge like never before!
[+] Review your wrong answers after completing the quiz.
Ratings and Reviews
I paid for this app in order to learn arabic not only learn letters but also learn how to put words together. It seems that most apps have no further levels to get improved and it’s a waste of money for an app that showcases letters that you can find online easily for free.
Amazing app !! Simple to use and helped me out for my arabic exam !!!
Love this app
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Hamdouchi Interactive, LLC
- 61.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010 Hamdouchi Interactive, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- “Alphabet Writing” $2.79
- “Writing & Testing Package” $2.79
- “Alphabet Quiz” $2.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.