Welcome to the future, Pilot!
Armajet is a real-time multiplayer combat game with fast-paced jetpack action! Join your friends or go solo in this cutting edge, free to play, PvP platform shooter filled with breathtaking customizations.
Never pay to win! Armajet’s game mechanics are easy to learn, hard to master and bridge the gap for ultra-competitive, cross-platform gameplay. Intuitive twin stick mobile controls make flying and shooting easy—surviving is the challenge.
4v4 TEAM DEATHMATCH BATTLES
Play solo or create custom matches and party with your friends. Immerse yourself in team deathmatch arenas as you fight for air supremacy!
700+ WEAPON MODS
Do you prefer close range combat or being lethal from a distance? Choose an all-purpose automatic rifle, secure defensive positions with long-range sniper rifles, or wreak havoc with exotic flamethrowers. With 700+ weapon mods, you’ll never be out of options!
HIGH QUALITY GRAPHICS & AUDIO
Blaze through out of this world arenas with incredible flightsuit and weapon details, experience SONIC ECSTASY with 32 Channel sound and planet shaking 5D Sound Effects that will melt your earholes!
Craft your way to legendary Primary and Secondary weapon mods, diversify your weapon loadouts with earth-shattering ultimate abilities and customize your Pilot with thousands of flightsuit models and skin combinations!
Create your clan, recruit pilots or join an existing clan to organize, socialize and compete together.
CLIMB THE LEADERBOARDS
Global individual and clan leaderboards with seasonality! Do you have the skills to climb the learderboards and claim an end of season Champion badge?
We poured our heart and soul into this game and hope you enjoy playing it as much as we did making it!
If you enjoy the game, or have any questions or concerns, please join the discussion:
Armajet on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Armajet
Armajet on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Armajet
Armajet on Discord: https://discord.gg/armajet
Official SBM Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/armajet
Official ARMAJET: https://www.armajet.com
Official Super Bit Machine: https://www.superbitmachine.com
- The all-new ARMORY V2 has arrived! Introducing our starting lineup of Pilots: Kruger, Ana, and 1337—customize and explore your Pilot's available flightsuits, skin mods, and jet trails and show off in every victory!
- Weapon galleries within ARMORY V2 have been updated! Check out the new Weapon info and progression indicators and scroll through your available weapon gallery when selecting weapons and Ultimates for your loadout.
- Seasonal Leaderboard rewards are now available for the Top 100 Pilots! Get Paragon after every season: 2000 Paragon for 1st Place, 1000 Paragon for 2nd Place, 500 Paragon for 3rd Place and 250 Paragon for the rest of Top 100!
- Addressed various gameplay and netcode related bugs (ongoing)
THE BIG PROGRESSION AND STORE UPDATE
- Attention ALL Pilots! We've listened to your feedback and have carefully tuned the progression system including Bounty Timers, Directive Timers, and most importantly Pilot Level-to-Weapon Requirements—all of these have been significantly lowered in requirements in order to maximize weapon variation for our community, especially for Team Deathmatch mode, upcoming tournaments, and general content creator usage. Access more weapons quicker and show us what you and your teams do with them!
- Dynamic Store prices have been adjusted and 'Bundles' are now available for unlocking and crafting more weapon mods!
- Pilots, Flightsuits, and Jet Trails are now available for purchase through ARMORY V2!
NEW USER TUTORIAL AVAILABLE
- All new recruits will be presented with an Armajet Flight Controls, Weapon Use, Ultimate Activation and Bounty Unlocking tutorial! (This step is skipped for our Armajet veterans, but you'll be able to check it out by logging out of your Super Bit ID!)
WHAT'S IN THE FUTURE
- Holiday sweets and stocking stuffers could be on the way...
- Stay tuned for the Armajet "12 Days of Christmas" Streamer rewards special event!
- Maps and game mode options coming up!
- Armajet merchandise... are you ready, Pilot?
Ratings and Reviews
Old game concept needs much more improvement
Its an old fashioned flash game style shooter game. It is decently produced. However, the control stick is floppy, I can hardly control my gun and my character at all. The matchmaking is suspicious , since I have been winning streak for so many rounds, rampaging every time even with such a hard to control sniper rifle, are they bots after all? The UI is too complicated for beginners, not a great experience.
Developer Response ,
Hey there Superskyyy! Thanks for the feedback as we continue to improve Armajet - we'll be improving the UI quite a bit in the next few weeks - especially the match controls! Your initial intro matches do have 'Bots' in them, and bots also serve to replace any human player that drops out mid-game so you aren't left with a 3v4 situation. Hotfixes inbound for a few current issues too that you might encounter. Thanks for the feedback!
In the meantime, we'd love to know more of your feedback and what you think we could improve on or add as features to the game! If you haven't already, check out the community at http://discord.gg/armajet for more information!
Crashed when I started match and load up the game
I started playing the game yesterday but I had so many times when it crashed every time I load up the game to play again it crashes so please fix it. The game is decent but the crashes need to be fixed immediately
All this game dose is crash
It’s a great game but boi, I can’t play a round without it crashing!!!!
- Super Bit Machine INC
- 218.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Super Bit Machine
- In-App Purchases
- Paragon Formation $27.99
- Paragon Nugget $2.79
- Paragon Stone $6.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.