AskforTask is the largest and fastest growing services on-demand platform in Canada. AskforTask allows you to book fully vetted, rated & reviewed cleaners, handyman and general help taskers in your area. It's the best way to get fast and reliable service at the most affordable prices.
Benefits of using AskforTask:
- Fully rated & reviewed professional cleaners, general help taskers & handymen ready to help you out with assembling ikea furniture, hanging picture frames, wall mounts and more!
- Free comprehensive AskforTask insurance to give you peace of mind.
- Lowest prices guaranteed, always.
- Easy to book: a few taps and a completely cashless system.
Some of the notable features in our all-new app includes:
- Great selection of task categories to choose from.
- Price estimation tool to give you the right quote for any job
- Subscribe to recurring cleanings and save money!
The media loves us too!
“On Canada’s AskforTask just like Taskrabbit & Handy from US you can find someone to walk your dog, clean your house or even babysit your kids. Corporations also use AskforTask to find people to do things like help set up for an event and test new mobile apps” – AP
“Many tasks are seasonal and property-related – spring cleaning and yard work, along with a steady trade in IKEA furniture assembly. Other users have taken the service in unexpected directions from food delivery to standing in line for people during the boxing day sales!” – Toronto Star
● Get $10 off your first home cleaning, handyman or general help task when you use the promo code APPSTORE10.
* Bug fix for empty popups on older versions of iOS
Ratings and Reviews
I need them and they came on time to help me out. I love it.
Fake charges and cancellation fees
I used AskforTask once. And since then I’ve been charged for services never rendered. Also was charged a cancellation fee that was not clearly communicated at the outset. Still hounding customer service for a refund.
Hard to use on iPhone X
App is difficult to use on an iPhone X. Please add the safe area so that I can touch the menu properly and swipe to checkout to tip my taskers.
Otherwise app is good - only had positive experiences with the folks I have hired.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.