Are you going to buy expensive Nest camera or Dropcam and take a lot of energy to build a CCTV system？Why not turn your old iphone,computer or set-top box into a security camera？ You only have to install "Athome Video streamer （AVS) " APP in it. With "Athome Camera" APP in other iphone, you can view it anywhere, and receive alerts right away in case of any incident.
******* Main Features ********
1. No more false alarms due to advanced AI and Deep Learning technology used to detect motion triggered by humans as opposed to shadows, lights, etc.
2. Remote monitoring on the go: watch live streaming via 3G/4G or WiFi network from anywhere at anytime;
3. Enhanced Night Vision: In a lower lighting condition, turn on the "Night Vision" mode will get you a much clear and enhanced video image.
4. Two-way Talk: communicate with people and pets using the built-in mic and speaker;
5. Multi-view Display: Watch up to 4 cameras from multiple streamers on one screen simultaneously !
6. Run at startup and hide on startup: option to run the AtHome Video Streamer in background mode;
7. A Highly Secure Cloud Service: Protect all your videos and view them directly in the cloud, enjoy tight security with an easy-to-use interface. All your videos are encrypted before being uploaded to the cloud, preventing critical data being lost of tampered with.
8. Time-lapse: Time-lapse recording will summarize 24 hours' video into a short video of just several minutes, a faster and easier way to get to know what happened in a day；
9. Pan/Tilt: remotely control your IP camera left and right or up and down to capture an entire room;
10. The App runs on PCs, iPhones, smart TV etc.
11. Secure and private: all connections between your phone and the video streaming device are encrypted.
******* Three Steps to setup ********
Prepare 2 devices (computer or phone) before you get start.
Step 1: Download the video capture app AtHome Video Streamer App and install it in device A, the unique Connection ID (also referred to as CID) will be assigned to the device A at the first time.
Step 2: Download and install the viewer app AtHome Camera app in device B which you want to use as a viewer. Open the app, sign up and login, select "Add by CID" or "By QR Code" to add a device A, so you are all set to enjoy the live streaming !
******** Supporting *********
1.Further raise human’s perception to avoid misinformation arising from change of lights and movement of animals and vehicles.
2.Further improve face capture and recognition capabilities, and accurately extract key face parameters for comparison.
3.Increase the adaptation to iPhone XS，MAX，XR.
Ratings and Reviews
Looks promising. Or I should say, looks like it once was a great app that have been let down by it’s developers. Screen Ins’t even optimized for Plus sized phones! I mean, those have been out for a couples of years now.
I subscribed to the basic 7 days of cloud storage for 2 of my 4 devices. The subscription transfer to a different device do not work.
Setting up the motion detection is confusing. When looking back at my videos, it looks like a random selections of 30 seconds clips more than actual motion detection. I have ZERO confidence in its accuracy. Would not rely on this as a main security system. I’ll be very lucky if the motion detection triggers when a burglar comes!!
For god knows what reason I can’t go back further than 6 hours in my recordings even thought I’m paying for 7 days of storage. Maybe i have set it up incorrectly, nevertheless it’s really confusing. And I consider myself a very handy tech person.
Camera app crashes à lot on my iPhone 4s’s. Seems fine on the 5c.
Time lapse works when it wants to. Sometimes skips a day. Depending on it’s mood I guess.
There is so many things that are broken on this app. It need a major cleanup. Heck, I even think that my subscription won’t get billed to my account. Which I don’t mind at all since it barely works. Even that is broken.
Shuts off randomly
The latest update causes the camera to malfunction and not work meaning i have to reset the app almost everyday. This was not an issue with the previous versions. When it works it is great but too many times it goes offline by itself.
Frequent false alarms
Been using for a few days with a retired iPhone 4S as the surveillance camera. Bought 1 month cloud service for person recognition, cloud storage, timelapse, etc.
1) FAQ to sort out setup and troubleshoot not working. First received 404 error then after a few days nothing happens when you click a FAQ item.
2) false person alerts every few minutes even with detection set to “low”... a “never cry wolf” scenario. 3) Timelapse appears to make you wait the full 24 hours to view - no ability to pop in to check it incrementally.
There were unexplained disconnects from wifi but that may be my network and not the app.
If I can’t determine what causes the false person detected alarms - where NOTHING is moving in the field of view - then I’ll delete the app.
Developer Response ,
Athome Video Streamer v4.0.6 already support humen sensing ! When you set "People Detection Alert" in Athome Camera v4.3.0 ,you will receive the notification only when detects person from video streamer , much more accurate than traditional motion detection.
- Circlely Networks Incorporated
- 102.1 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Circlely Networks Incorporated
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Update to Professional version $10.99
- Cloud Service for 1 month $8.49
- Remove Ads $2.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.