A sound file manager with powerful import and export abilities. If you are using music-making apps, then this tool is a must-have!
Organize all your soundfiles and midifiles on your device. Record, trim, convert, normalize, transfer, export, import, zip, unzip. Create folders, rename and move files and folders around, put everything where you can find it.
Use it to transfer files between apps and between your device and computer. For example, transfer your new track from your favorite music-making app and import into the AudioShare library, then share it on your SoundCloud account, or transfer it into other apps. Or record your live-jam from other IAA or Audiobus apps.
You can record directly in the app, from microphone, external audio interfaces, Inter-App Audio, or other Audiobus compatible apps. Preview and play soundfiles with waveform display and looping, trim and normalize soundfiles, and convert to other file formats such as M4A AAC or ALAC (Apple Lossless), WAV, AIFF, CAF with options for bit rate or bit depth and sample rate.
• Organize audio and recordings in files and folders
• Record external input (such as microphone) directly in app
• Record the live output of other Audiobus-compatible apps
• Record Inter-App Audio node apps
• Plays and records in 96k, 48k, 44.1k, 22k, 11k and 8k sample rates
• Plays and records 16, 24 and 32 bit files
• AudioCopyPaste (General pasteboard, Retronyms ACP3)
• Import/Export through iOS Document Pickers like iCloud Drive
• AudioShare Document Picker extension allows direct access to your sound file library from within other apps
• Built-in Dropbox client
• Use "Open in" from other apps or to open a file in other apps
• WiFi Drive: transfer files from/to any computer on your local network
• Import songs from your on-device Music library
• Easy Import/Export from/to AudioShare-compatible apps
• Access files through iTunes File Sharing
• Playback of almost any kind of soundfile
• Add notes with the built-in text editor
• Trim, apply fade ins and fade outs
• Convert between sound file formats
• Share your sounds on your SoundCloud account
• Send your sounds by email
• Fix Dropbox folder creation crash
• Updated AB3 SDK, fixes auto-monitoring issue when used in Audiobus
• Various minor fixes and tweaks
Ratings and Reviews
This is one of those apps that everyone needs who works with, or plays with, music. You can be sure that everything that this app is supposed to do, it does amazingly well with a fantastic interface. It is a classic app. All the apps by this developer are great. He only creates superb apps. It's as if he sees something lacking that musicians need and he creates a cool app to take care of it. It amazes me when I see a review that raves about an app but gives 4 stars because a feature is not there. No app has every feature so those reviewers should never give 5 stars. Actually they should give zero stars because there are millions of features missing from every app. Hey, if an app is great, give it 5 stars. The idea is to tell others how great it is, not to tell the developer what you would like to see added. Send an email to the Dev to ask for things you would like to see added. Don't penalize him for not being perfect. Bottom line is that if you mess with music, you are better off with this super duper app. I am tempted to list the short list of must have music production apps, but i will let you learn the hard way, which may be better in this case. It will make you realize how many terrible apps there are that are often much more expensive. There should be a list of rip off apps. It would be very helpful for new and old musicians to save them the agony of spending 19.99 on an app that is not worth 2 cents.
Completed the workstation
This and AUM also from Kymatica have put the finishing touches on my iPad audio workstation. Easy to move files to and from cloud services, the files app, and iOS flash drives. Really wish I had them during my last project, would have been 30% faster.
In the long run, it’s not just worth it, it’s saving and making me money.
The most useful and simply the best
Easy file management. Easy on the fly recording and trimming of samples. Great sharing options. Clear and concise. Please dev team, dont ever change this app its as essential in my workflow as milk in my cereal. Five stars.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.