Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Price reduced on the most feature-packed parking app on the app store! ***
* WINNER: Macworld Best of Show * Top 5 Navigation App on US App Store * "Most Useful App" award iPhoneDevCamp * Works worldwide *
-- Say Goodbye to Parking Tickets --
*Version 1.3 with support for iOS 5 * Alarms require iOS 4.1 or above.*
AutoPark turns your iPhone/iPod Touch into an essential driving companion, featuring: parking meter timer alerts w/ local and remote push notifications, parked-car finder w/ GPS, parking-lot position reminder, text and image notes, rich email sharing, and search for nearby services.
If you drive a car then you'll want AutoPark. Use it once and you'll never want to drive without it again.
"AutoPark looks great, works elegantly, and incorporates enough clever extra niceties to deserve a spot of its own on your iPhone." -- 4.5 out of 5 mice Macworld review.
"Paid for itself in one day" (5-stars) - User review.
- Meter Timer: AutoPark keeps track of time remaining on your parking meter so you can get back before you get a ticket. Get early-warning and meter-expired alarms. Let your iPhone save you money for a change.
- Car-finder: Place a marker on a map where you parked your car, then easily find your way back with the iPhone's built-in GPS.
- Parking Lots: Forgot where you parked in a big shopping mall or multi-story lot? No problem. With a few taps keep track of parking lot name, slot number, floor, color code, or section. No more wandering around lots carrying heavy bags.
- Notes and Photos: Write a note or use the iPhone's camera to take a picture and remind yourself where you parked. Also handy for remembering what your rental car looks like.
- Pre-paid Machines: Supports both time elapsed (i.e. 60m left) and clock time (i.e. valid until 11:30am) printed on tags from pre-paid ticket machines.
- Nearby Services: Search for local services near your current location, parked car, addressbook contact, or just enter an address. Have time to kill and want a cup of coffee? It can't get easier. v1.3 ships with support for:
- Coffee shops
- Fast Food
- Fire stations
- Gas stations
- Parking lots
- Police stations
- Post Offices
- Repair service
- Local Push Notification Alerts: Get alarms even when running another app or if your phone is buried in your pocket. With sound, vibration, and text alerts there's no way to miss it.
- Email: Send a formatted email message from AutoPark with all your parking data, including embedded map and attached picture. Easy way to arrange a rendezvous back at the car or when parking at the airport for a long trip.
- All maps now in standard, satellite, or hybrid (satellite+street) views.
- Extensive built-in Help: Still have questions and need to get in touch? Send tech support messages directly from inside the app.
- Graphics: Beautiful, efficient 'one-look' user interface helps you quickly see everything you need to know on a single screen.
- Use with your car, motorcycle, RV, car-share service (e.g. City CarShare or ZipCar), or travel rental.
- Practically pays back for itself the first time you make it back to your car on time and avoid a ticket.
Please visit http://support.frolicware.com to submit feature requests or bug reports. There is no way for us to respond to App Store reviews. Thank you.
Please note: features requiring GPS, phone, or camera will only work on the iPhone. The iPod Touch does not have the necessary hardware. However, iPod Touches can still be used for tracking meter times and parking lot reminders. Maps, email, push notifications, and nearby services will require WiFi access.
More info, including screenshots, screencasts, and FAQs at http://autoparkapp.com
What's New in Version 1.3
- Support for iOS 5.
- Various minor bug fixes.
- Changed nearby services button to make it more obvious.
- Added support for search for nearby bars, hospitals, car washes, and fire stations.
*** Please note: minimum iOS version now set to iOS 4.1 and above with support for local push notifications.
As always, please post questions and issues at http://support.frolicware.com (or use the built-in support reporting feature inside the 'gear' button). Thanks!