autoTRADER.ca - Auto Trader
By Trader Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
autoTRADER.ca - Where Canadians click with cars - is now available on your iOS device!
The autoTRADER.ca app brings the best automotive search experience in Canada to your iOS device.
- Where possible, we will now show you how long the car has been for sale on our site.
- Log in to your ‘My Garage’ account and access your saved vehicles, ads and searches whether you are on desktop, mobile or tablet.
- Search over 400,000 used cars, trucks, boats, bikes, RVs, ATVs, personal watercraft, snowmobiles and more
- See at a glance which cars are brand new and which cars are used with the ‘New Car’ callout in search listings
- New car listings now contain details of installed package options and a breakdown of the price of those options, making it easier for you to compare new cars
- Dealers can choose to show the sale price as well as the original MSRP on new cars, so you can understand how good the deal is
- Owner Reviews – Read over 30,000 real car reviews from actual owners and get the facts before you buy
- Real time info – Listings are constantly updated, you will always see the latest ads
- View CarProof reports
- View seller locations on a map
Download the autoTRADER.ca App today for FREE!
Our app has been downloaded over 2.5 million times! We appreciate all the feedback and encourage you to update to our most recent version. Thank you for making our app a huge success!
The autoTRADER.ca app has been designed and tested to run as efficiently as possible on your device. However, it should be noted that in some conditions, continued use of GPS running in the background may dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 5.8.3
Critical Bug Fixes
Helped me find a great car!
Why keep taking away good features?
Why are you not listening to what people want??
The app still requires you to have location server either "always on" or off. They need to allow you to have it "only while using". (most people don't want to think they are being tracked 24/7)
Why did you get rid of the distance? If you search within province or within country. Which in an e-mail exchange with them, they just told me exactly what I already knew. they couldn't answer why it had changed.
So AutoTrader I ask you this...
If I am searching national, I know the car is obviously within the country. It makes much more sense to always show how far the car is away from your location.
If I Google search for the best Pizza place in Ontario and Google just stated their location to be “Within Ontario” that wouldn’t really help me much would it?
And I understand that if you search by KM away you are able to see the distance from you however for example, I want to search cars within Ontario, but I would still like to know how far away the car is. If I set my search criteria to 500KM then I end up getting a bunch of the cars from Quebec which I don’t want in my results. If I set my search results to 250KM then I only get the results for less then half the province.
It used to always show the distance to your location which was perfect.
Very good app!!!!
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Sep 22, 2016
- Version: 5.8.3
- Size: 71.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Trader Corporation
- © Trader Corporation Copyright (c) 2016, All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.