Get flying faster with AvPlan EFB - the premier lifetime Electronic Flight Bag that grows with you.
Continuing to lead the market with unparalleled innovation and functionality, AvPlan EFB features multiple firsts with terrain warning, automatic IFR airway planning and geo-referenced airport taxi & instrument approach diagrams to arm you with superior situational awareness.
Envisioned, developed and rigorously tested over a two year period by pilots for pilots, AvPlan EFB integrates everything you need to prepare, plan and execute your flight - whether it be in a recreational aircraft, corporate jet or something in between.
Your AvPlan EFB comes packed with the following features:
• Comprehensive VFR & IFR Flight Planning
• All necessary documentation
• Advanced aircraft flight model setup
• Automatic TOC, TOD, PNR, CP and optimum altitude calculation
• Full support for comprehensive pre flight briefings, Eurocontrol route verification and electronic flight plan submission
• VFR & IFR aeronautical charts (with pan, zoom and rotation)
• Touch and drag (rubber band) graphical flight replanning/diversion
• Weight and balance (with loadsheet and passenger manifest)
• RocketRoute users can import flight plans created on RocketRoute
• Graphical WX overlays on any chart (WX Radar, Lightning, METAR, SIGMET)
• GPS moving map with display data labels
• Terrain map overlay and in-flight terrain alerting
• Geo-referenced airport diagrams (auto displays aircraft position on landing)
• Geo-referenced instrument approach plates which support route editing and more
• Aircraft pilot operating handbook import
• Send a briefing pack to PDF file, email & Apple AirPrint compatible printers
• Extensive integration with external flight planning systems/panel GPS/FMS’s (Including Garmin G1000)
• Ability to sync flight plans between Apple IOS devices
• Easy to access support from a team of committed professionals
• And much more we can’t list here
The Perfect Co-pilot
Intuitive, reliable and responsive, AvPlan EFB’s inbuilt context awareness engine ensures it’s always up to date and ready to provide you with the right information at the right time, whether you’re preparing for your flight or already airborne.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
AvPlan EFB – Plan faster, fly sooner
New in 7.8.1
New in 7.8
• Complete, automated, CAAP 234-1(2) aligned fuel calculations
• Support for en-route alternates added
• Fuel columns added to flight plan printouts
• Top of Climb, Top of Descent, Critical Point(s) can be added to nav log
• Syncing of user notes, chart and map annotations etc can be disabled
Ratings and Reviews
Wish it was more Canadian friendly
- BJA Consulting Pty Ltd
- 242 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2011 BJA Consulting Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- AvPlan VFR - 1 Year Subscription $159.99
- AvPlan NZ VFR 1 year subscription $199.99
- AvPlan USA VFR 1 Year Subscription $84.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.