*** Now with 13 total languages! ***
Try the hugely popular Toddler Flashcards App before you buy it. 20 cards, animal sound effects, and spoken pronunciations in 13 languages English, Spanish, French, Chinese, German, Russian, Farsi, Greek, Hindi, Arabic, Portuguese, and Japanese. Upgrade any language to the full version right in the app and quickly unlock 200+ more cards, sounds, and spoken pronunciations.
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT OF TODDLERS AND PRESCHOOLERS WORLDWIDE WHO HAVE USED THIS APP OVER A MILLION TIMES
Designed (by parents!) for kids 1-4 years old.
"Superb app. My little boy had no speech before using this. Now he knows the words, he can't speak clearly yet but he's trying. He even knows how to flick through the pics."
"I love this app. My 3 year old son loves it as well."
"Everytime I pick up my iPhone my son says, 'Mom I want the flashcards' "
"We love the realistic pictures especially the sounds!"
"I love these flashcards. My daughter loves them also. She is only one and is very focused on them when she plays with my iPhone. She already knows how to navigate through all the catagories."
Toddler Flashcards (by iTot Apps) is a great tool to help children (and even babies) learn basic words. If you have a young toddler or preschooler, Toddler Flashcards is a must-have. Whether you're at home, on the road, or on an airplane, Toddler Flashcards lets you keep a child engaged, entertained, and learning.
Just like traditional flashcards for kids, Toddler Flashcards has cards to teach children the names of animals, foods, things, and colors as well as advanced stuff like the alphabet or numbers. Unlike traditional flashcards, these ones speak, and they also play animal sounds.
With Toddler Flashcards you get hundreds of beautiful cards, all accessible from one simple application. And Toddler Flashcards helps you teach these words in English, French, Spanish, Chinese, German, Russian, Farsi, Greek, Hindi, Arabic, Portuguese, and Japanese!
● Simple to use, just like iPhone's own photos
● Designed for use by a baby or toddler. Just choose a set of cards, and your child can do the rest
● Hundreds of high-resolution images (+ more on the way)
● Spoken pronunciations in 13 languages, plus animal sounds
● Easy categories (Foods, Animals, Things), and advanced categories (Alphabet, Numbers, Shapes, Colors)
● "Mix-it-up" mode to shuffle across cards
● Language support: English, French, Spanish, Chinese, German, Russian, Farsi, Greek, Hindi, Arabic, Portuguese, Japanese, and British English.
• lovingly updated user-interface design matches the latest iPhone's and iPads
• fixes a problem where we forget your default language, oops!
• other little bugs fixed, but don't worry, the little lady bug is still there
Ratings and Reviews
My dtr with Down syndrome loves this app but for some reason when I got a new phone I can only view the unpaid version--how do I get the version I paid for???
For $1.39, it's great value. We are using flash cards to help our toddler practice sounds of simple words: animals, colours and shapes. As an added bonus, the animals come with sounds. Best on iPad, and recommended use with guided access on.
App opens up to very adult looking menu. Too "boring" visually and complicated for a toddler to play on their own. I have to select the categories for my son because there is no parents section. The free version gets you 5 flash cards per category and you have to keep going back to the main menu to change categories after only 5 flash cards! My son gets upset and loses interest because he can only swipe 5 cards at a time before I have to go back to the main menu. Not worth it.
- iTot Apps, LLC
- 59.5 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009-2013 iTot Apps, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to the full version of Toddler Flashcards $2.79
- Add English $1.39
- Add French $1.39
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.