Track your lifestyle (blood glucose, meal photos, step counts, and weight). Get personalized insights. Improve your diabetes.
bant integrates with the Health app to read and write your weight and blood glucose readings.
Added support for wireless blood glucose meters and fixed various bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Although this is aimed at young people, I think fellow adult diabetics in the geek crowd will find it more appealing than writing notes in a paper logbook.
Waiting for next version ...
Very innovative interface, particularly the way you enter data. Some important shortcomings though, for example:
- Not easy to enter large amount of historical data
- Trends are only for 7 and 14 days. 3 months should also be there
- Should include other types of graphs
Bant is best
This is a fantastic app! Finally an easy way for people to record and store blood glucose readings on the go.
- University Health Network
- 28.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 University Health Network
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.