Barometer Atmospheric pressure
By Elton Nallbati
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Make sure you have a WiFi connection to the Internet. At this point the app will detect your location. The display will show the name of the location and the atmospheric pressure, also indicating the climatic conditions. The data is provided by wunderground.com a reliable weather services
[ REVIEWS ]
Simple and elegant *****
This app is in keeping with all thats best with the Mac. Simple but elegant offering everything you need to know about atmospheric pressure. I would hope it might in the future offer a trend bar to show the changes in pressure over a period of hours and days as the rate of change is very important to predict the approach of weather Fronts. Thanks
[ FEATURES ]
• Real time measurement of barometric pressure
• The units supported are hPa, mbar, mmHg, torr, inches
• Reliability in its use (data from wunderground.com)
• Keep track of the last barometric pressure reading
• Intuitive Graphics optimized for Retina display
• Ease of use
[ COMPATIBILITY ]
macOS 10.10 and later.
Barometer is also available for iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod touch).
[ SUPPORTED LANGUAGES ]
• English, Italian, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish.
[ SUPPORT ]
If you need help please contact us at email@example.com, or visit our official website www.lionsapp.com
If you enjoy the app, don’t forget to give us a review on the App Store.
What's New in Version 1.3
+ Now compatible with macOS High Sierra
+ Fixed a problem that caused a wrong movement of Barometer needles with macOS High Sierra
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Sep 29, 2017
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Elton Nallbati
- © lionsapp.com
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor