Barometer Plus app measures air pressure and altitude using the built-in barometric pressure sensor on your device.
It only works on devices that contain a barometer, such as iPhone 6/6s/7/8/X (including Plus models), iPad Mini 4/Air 2/Pro or later.
Barometer Plus can be used for virtually all your outdoor and indoor activities, such as climbing, trekking, hiking and even stair climbing.
Because air pressure changes normally indicate a weather change, you can also use this app to monitor and predict short term weather variations.
* Contains accurate barometer and altimeter
* Unit support for pressure (mb, inHg, kPa, atm, Torr, psi, hPa, mmHg), altitude (meter, feet)
* Calibrate the barometer using GPS altitude, GPS location and nearest airport information/METAR, or manually entered QNH
* Offset sensor output value
* Measure height (building/mountain/hiked/climbed) using relative altitude feature (check Settings)
* Personalization graphic in classic analog style
* Today widget (Pro feature)
* Pressure tracking and history graph (Require \"Background App Refresh\" or \"GPS running in the background\").
* Notification about pressure change. Useful when you are in weather sensitive zone like desert, mountain, sea.
* Export history to CSV format and customize notification change value (Pro feature)
You can also customize your barometer/altimeter with:
- 7 different housing colors
- Black, white or blue disk background
- 4 different app backgrounds
- 3 different types of needle
- Dark or light Today widget theme
*** Network connections require the app to be running in the background, and you must open app at least once a week.
*** Weather icons: This only shows the air pressure trend; this is not a weather forecast function.
*** Note: You should take the phone/tablet far away from computers, cables and other magnetic sources in order to get accurate results.
*** If you like this app then please support us - you can remove ads and unlock pro features from the menu.
*** “Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.”
We welcome your ideas and suggestions - please email us at: email@example.com
Follow our official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/barometerplus/ or Twitter account: https://twitter.com/pvdapps
Save last zoom level and time range in the Graph.
Bug fixes and performance improvement.
There are many more features in Settings, please discover.
Thank you for choosing Barometer Plus! We welcome your ideas and suggestions - please write a review or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Love that even works without data
Simple interface to read barometric pressure. Pointer needle on the dial face. Graphing ability shows trends. Reads pressure accurately when compared to nearby airport reporting.
Ads are mildly intrusive but hey, it’s otherwise free to use.
I like it.
If location services not on goes into loop and can't close app. Bad design
- Ngo Na
- 49.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013 PVDAPPS
- In-App Purchases
- Ads free and Pro features $2.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.