The BC Health Service Locator helps you find walk-in clinics, hospitals, emergency rooms, immunization locations, after-hours pharmacies, and laboratory services within British Columbia, Canada.
The BC Health Service Locator app was created by HealthLinkBC, a program of the British Columbia Ministry of Health, to assist you with finding health service information from your iPhone, iPod or iPad. All information included in the BC Health Service Locator app, and much more, can be found on HealthLinkBC’s website at www.healthlinkbc.ca.
FIND HEALTH SERVICES
• Find health services nearest to you (based on your current location)
• Search for health services by key word
• Filter by types of services (i.e.: only walk-in clinics)
• View results in Map or List View
• Choose between standard, satellite and hybrid map views
• View description, hours of operation and address of a health service
VIEW LATEST HEALTH ALERTS
• View the Health Alerts posted on the HealthLinkBC website from within the app
• Call 8-1-1 to speak with a health service representative, nurse, pharmacist or dietitian. HealthLinkBC at 8-1-1 is the gateway to access non-emergency health information and services in British Columbia.
• Alternate number if you are unable to dial 8-1-1 from your location
• Option to call 7-1-1 for the deaf and hearing impaired (TTY)
• Visit the HealthLinkBC website within the app or within your mobile browser
*** THIS APP IS NOT INTENDED FOR MEDICAL EMERGENCIES ***
If you or someone in your care has chest pains, difficulty breathing, or severe breathing, it could be life-threatening. Call 9-1-1 or the local emergency number immediately. If you are concerned about a possible poisoning or exposure to a toxic substance, call Poison Control now at 1-800-567-8911.
Poison Control phone number for Greater Vancouver updated.
Ratings and Reviews
Update the app already!
Please update it to work with iOS 12!
Ios11 update please
Please update the app to support ios11
Needs Mobile ability
This is a good app but would be better if people could do Check Your Symptoms on their mobile device.
- Her Majesty the Queen in right of the Province of British Columbia
- 1.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Province of British Columbia
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.