Staying on task seems is a real challenge for our screen-bound generation. The Be Focused lets you get things done by breaking up individual tasks among discrete intervals, separated by short breaks. It’s a surprisingly effective way to retain motivation and focus. Create tasks, configure breaks and track your progress throughout the day, week or custom period. Use either your iPhone, iPad or Mac – your devices always stay in sync.
- Manage your tasks
- Track your progress throughout the day, week or custom period
- Fast and easy goal tracking
- Customize to maximize productivity:
• Work interval duration
• Short break duration
• Long break duration
• Number of intervals between long breaks
• Target number of intervals per day
- Ability to start, pause, or skip work interval
- Auto-start the next timer (option)
- Ability to edit the number of intervals
- Ability to view the amount of skipped intervals
- Pie Chart reports for better estimation how much time was spent on a certain task
- Export to a CSV file
- Ability to paste a task list from other applications
- Global hotkeys
- Optional ticking sound
- Ability to change the frequency of the Chronometer sound
- Wide range of alarm sounds
- Ability to adjust the volume of the Chronometer sound
- Ability to adjust the volume of notifications
- Launch at startup option
- Syncs between iPad, iPhone and Mac*
- Also available for iPhone and iPad
* Sync with iOS devices requires Be Focused Pro for iOS, sold separately.
Minor fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn't sync well between iOS widget and menubar dropdown timer.
Don't show ads on a PAID app
This is extremely disrespectful and warrants 1 star rating
Great for what I need
Honestly a very good app. The interface is super simple and clean. Does all the simple time tracking stuff.
I just wish I could edit the number of intervals for each type of task. Let's say for one task I need to do 3 intervals, another would be 6. Currently it's a setting for all of them.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.