The Beltone HearPlus™ app is compatible with the following hearing aids:
• Beltone Legend™
• Beltone First™
• Beltone Boost™
• Beltone Boost Plus™
The Beltone HearPlus app lets you control your hearing aids directly from your mobile device. You can change programs, and make simple or more advanced sound adjustments and save them as favorites. The app helps you learn what you can do and how to do it. It can even help you find your hearing aids if you lose them.
Notes: Please contact your local Beltone representative for product and feature availability in your market. We recommend that the hearing aids run the latest software version. If in doubt, please contact your hearing care professional.
Beltone HearPlus mobile device compatibility:
Please consult the Beltone app website for up-to-date compatibility information: www.Beltone.com/compatibility
Use the Beltone HearPlus app to:
• Adjust volume settings on your hearing aids
• Mute your hearing aids
• Adjust volume of your optionally acquired Beltone streaming accessories
• Adjust speech focus as well as noise and wind-noise levels with Sound Enhancer (feature availability depends on your hearing aid model and the fitting by your hearing care professional)
• Change manual and streamer programs
• Edit and personalize program names
• Adjust treble, middle and bass tones to your preferences
• Save your preferred settings as a Favorite – you can even tag to a location
• Help locate lost or misplaced hearing aids
• Tinnitus manager: Adjust sound variation and frequency of the Tinnitus Sound Generator. Select Nature Sounds (feature availability depends on your hearing aid model and the fitting by your hearing care professional)
For more information and help, please visit www.beltone-hearing.com/hearplus
Note: Continual use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Brand new app!
Ratings and Reviews
Won’t get out of Demo mode. Been using Beltone app previously, no problem. Thanks for nothing. Bad enough to have the disability without struggling with an untested app (in my eyes) that takes away from rather than aids the disabled! Fix it fast! Please!!!
POS. Hearing aids struggle to connect even after re-pairing, drop signal, connects one or the other hearing aid, have to turn off Bluetooth on phone to connect with iPad. After waiting years, I’m disgusted that this is the upgrade. The website is crap - not customer-centric either. Last pair of Beltone hearing aids for me ever.
Belltone Hearing aids
I have been using the Belltone Hearing App on my iPhone 6 for over 18 months and I love it. (Note that earlier iPhones don't work with the app as well). You can have your local Belltone representative help with the setup or download it yourself and choose the preferred settings such as "Restaurant", "Music" and "All-Around". I also find it useful to setup "Favorites" for meetings or watching TV by adjusting the base, treble and volume. The fun part of Favorites is you can set the location, such as a sports arena, theatre, office or home, the hearing aids will automatically "connect" when you arrive.
- GN Hearing Care Corporation
- 214.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018, Beltone Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.