The Beltone HearPlus™ app is compatible with the following hearing aids:
Beltone Legend™ 17/9/6, Beltone First™ 17/9, Beltone Boost Plus™ 17/9/6 and Beltone Boost™ 17/9 hearing aids.
For the latest update on compatible mobile devices, please go to www.beltone-hearing.com/compatibility.
The Beltone HearPlus™ app enables you to control and personalize your hearing experience. It’s an intuitive and discreet solution for convenient control of your hearing aids.
It is the industry’s first Made For iPhone hearing aid app that offers a direct connection between your Beltone MFi hearing aids and the iPhone®, iPod touch® or iPad®.
Use the Beltone HearPlus™ app to:
• Adjust volume settings on your hearing aids
• Mute your hearing aids
• Adjust volume of your Beltone Direct Line™ streaming accessory separately
• Adjust speech focus as well as comfort in noise and wind with Sound Enhancer (for selected programs in Beltone Legend 17 and Beltone Boost Plus 17 only)
• Change manual and streamer programs
• Edit and personalize program names
• Adjust treble and bass to your preferences
• Save your preferred settings as a Favorite – with or without tagging to a location
• Battery and link status
• Get inspiration and personalized information about your hearing aid
• Help locate lost or misplaced hearing aids
• Tinnitus manager: Adjustment of sound variation and frequency of the Tinnitus Breaker Pro. Selection of Nature Sounds. (Features available in Beltone Legend and Beltone Boost Plus if enabled by your hearing care professional).
For more information and help, please visit www.beltone-hearing.com/hearplus
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This is a very good app...
It would be nice if belltone allowed you to have more control of what features you have turned on and off on your device. This app only allows you to control the functionality that beltone has allowed you to access. Features like cross talk can be turned on and off by the user. Also as beltone is just rebrand of resound aids this is also a porblem with resound ones as well. But overall this app works very well and is very useful.
Works well with iPhone. Replaced my Bluetooth ear piece except for the ability to notify me when separated from my phone. It can detect the lost hearing aid but I wish the hearing aid can detect lost connection with the phone. Probably an update to the ear piece rather than this app.
Belltone Hearing aids
I have been using the Belltone Hearing App on my iPhone 6 for over 18 months and I love it. (Note that earlier iPhones don't work with the app as well). You can have your local Belltone representative help with the setup or download it yourself and choose the preferred settings such as "Restaurant", "Music" and "All-Around". I also find it useful to setup "Favorites" for meetings or watching TV by adjusting the base, treble and volume. The fun part of Favorites is you can set the location, such as a sports arena, theatre, office or home, the hearing aids will automatically "connect" when you arrive.
- GN Hearing Care Corporation
- 131.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018, Beltone Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.