Best Western to Go
By Best Western International
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Best Western to Go!® makes it easy to make reservations for any of our 4,100 hotels worldwide, track details of your trip, and share your trip details with friends and family. Three distinct views make browsing through search results a breeze. You can see hotels as images, in a list, or on a map. You can also sort and filter the hotels based on your needs. Best Western Rewards members will find their account information at their fingertips. Current point balance, recent activity, upcoming stays and more are all conveniently organized into an intuitive dashboard.
With the Best Western to Go! app, you can:
- Search and book reservations for any Best Western hotel worldwide
- Find nearby restaurants, attractions, transportation and more
- Easily enroll in Best Western Rewards, a top three industry loyalty program
- Access and manage your Best Western Rewards® account
- Check existing reservations
- Share your travel plans before, during and after your trip
- Available in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
Follow @TheBestWestern for travel information and become a fan of Best Western Facebook.
What's New in Version 5.9
· We’ve updated minor bugs and defects for easier browsing.
· We’ve enhanced our analytics on the app making it easier to spot improvements.
Not as good as Website
I installed the App and then tried to use it to make reservations. The website takes my VISA number, but the App kept telling me that the card number was invalid - three times!! I finally went back to the website to make my reservation. There's clearly a glitch that they need to fix.
Also, in other Apps I can put in my credit card number and it retains the number so I don't have to pull out my card each time I go to make a reservation. Obviously, security is important, but there needs to be a balance between security and convenience or people will go to other websites to book other hotels.
Best Western App doesn't take advantage of GPS
When searching for Hotels, a good upgrade to the app would be to have the app search for hotels in my current area using GPS.
Can't log in
After updating to iOS 10 app
Won't let me log in. Have no problems on the web page or my iPad running and older version of iOS. Please fix ASAP!!!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Aug 04, 2016
- Version: 5.9
- Size: 62.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Best Western International
- © 2016 Best Western International, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.