BillClip - Bill Reminder and Organizer
By Gagan Baderiya
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have you ever skipped a credit card payment till it was way overdue? We know you have – because we certainly have! Now you can use BillClip to organize your bills, view your payment history and be reminded whenever a bill is due. This easy-to-use tool will soon become your best friend and you will never forget to pay a bill ever again!
1. Make BillClip Your Personal Assistant
Add any number of billing accounts to BillClip, such as Credit Card, Phone, House Rent, and Home Loan and so on, in just 4 easy steps.
2. Update BillClip With Payment Details
Update BillClip with payment details and set the bill as paid, so BillClip won’t remind you for that month’s bill again.
3. Obtain A Quick View Into Upcoming Bills
Customize your upcoming bills view to know exactly which bills are due and when. You don’t have to bother with other bills till they’re due!
4. Be Content Knowing Your Data Is Safe
BillClip seamlessly backs up your data to iCloud without disturbing you. You can restore any backed up version at any time via the Settings Window. So no worries about your data being lost if you misplace your device!
5. Calendar & Ticker View
Track an entire month’s bills or daily (list view) bills at one glance! To know what lies ahead and plan your entire months commitments.
1. Password Protect App - Secures Bill and Payment Details
2. Supports All Currencies
3. Export Your Data to CSV
4. View Account History
5. Set Reminders On or Off.
6. QuickPay (Swipe across a bill in the upcoming view)
7. AutoPay Bills
8. Reminders - Complete control over what time and day you want to be reminded about your bills
9. Automatic Weekend Due Date Adjustments (Moves bills that fall on weekend to prior Friday automatically. Can be disabled in Settings)
We are listening, we commit to your feedback, suggestions & to resolving bugs in the app. If you have any suggestions or any a problem, let us know!
What's New in Version 1.0.3
Supports iOS7 and fixed all crash issues.
This app looks good but the due dates I enter keep changing. It also won't allow for overpaying an account.