By Aves Amigos, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Birding Trail brings to life the Great Washington State Birding Trail developed by the National Audubon Society.
Explore the rich variety of habitat and birds in Washington State, from saltwater to sagebrush.
Find a birding area near you.
Over 500 species of birds can be found in Washington State. With seven driving loops and 376 birding hotspots selected by local experts, Birding Trail is the only app that helps you find them all, from puffins to poorwills.
• Use GPS to find birding "stops near me."
• Plan your next trip by searching for stops near a city or ZIP code.
• Search all stops for a "target bird," and find the nearest location.
• Get turn by turn directions and find nearby amenities.
• Access an online bird guide for quick reference in the field.
• Tag your favorite spots and share with your friends.
All you need to do is download Birding Trail, grab your binoculars and car keys, and go!
This free version includes the first 6 stops at each loop (42 stops total) with the option to purchase one or more complete loops within the app for as little as $1.99.
What's New in Version 3.0
Now completely optimized for iPad, iPhone, and iOS 8.
• New overview map features all stops along a loop.
• Get turn-by-turn directions to stops using your favorite Maps App.
• Stops Near Me updates much more effectively and efficiently.
• Easier to get to your stops via Overview Map or Stop Lists.
• Improved "When In Use" location services preserve battery life.
• Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Plan your next trip on your iPad and be amazed! And thanks again for your support. We hope you are getting out to explore the birding hotspots of Washington state!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jan 09, 2015
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 21.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Aves Amigos, LLC
- © 2012-2015 Aves Amigos, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bonus Pack: All Loops, WA$11.99
- Olympic Loop, WA$2.29
- Southwest Loop, WA$2.29