The BlackBerry® UEM Client integrates iOS devices (iPhones and iPads) with your organization’s enterprise mobility management (EMM) software: BlackBerry UEM or BES®12. Once activated, the BlackBerry UEM Client enables:
• Secure access to work email, calendars and contacts
• Automated configuration of work-related policies, Wi-Fi® and VPN settings
• Easy installation of your organization’s approved mobile apps
• Dual business and personal use of mobile devices for Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies
Additional security and enterprise mobility management capabilities are available for BlackBerry UEM-managed iOS devices with BlackBerry® Dynamics apps such as BlackBerry® Work installed, including:
• Secure mobile productivity apps for document editing and sharing, intranet browsing, and more…
• BlackBerry Dynamics SDK and app-wrapping and containerization for internally developed enterprise apps
• Popular enterprise apps, secured for UEM-managed iOS devices
• End-to-end secure connectivity
IMPORTANT NOTE: To activate the BlackBerry UEM Client, your organization must use BlackBerry UEM or BES12 for EMM. Please check with your organization’s mobility experts before downloading this app. You will not be able to activate the BlackBerry UEM Client unless your organization creates an account for you from a compatible EMM solution from BlackBerry.
Trademarks, including but not limited to BLACKBERRY, UEM, and EMBLEM Design are the trademarks or registered trademarks of BlackBerry Limited, its subsidiaries and/or affiliates, used under license, and the exclusive rights to such trademarks are expressly reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Stability improvements and other fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Fails to notify
UEM Client connected our corporate... work fine for a while, but odd things occur. Like not being notified of new messages. Also, sometimes Sent messages end up in Drafts, when in fact the message was sent, not saved. The message didn’t get sent out... and the support thinks this issue is related to loosing network connection during the send operation.
The “send” process, needs to be reliable. Improvement required. (!!)
This app does not support the iPhone X screen display size. I gave it 3 stars.
BlackBerry UEM in subpar
My first review of an app ever - I’m writing this because I feel this product is terrible.
1. Why does it jump between screens so much?
2. Why do I get a notification of an email but the email doesn’t actually appear in my inbox?
3. Why does the connect application not sync between devices?
4. Why can’t I change my email signature?
5. Why can’t I set an out of office?
6. Why can’t I accept calendar invite proposals?
Some very basic stuff needs to be fixed here. GOOD was way better for email than this app.
- Good Technology
- 49.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 BlackBerry. All rights reserved. BLACKBERRY, BLACKBERRY UEM and EMBLEM Design are the trademarks or registered trademarks of BlackBerry Limited.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.