Blips makes it possible to learn numeration in an amusing way… Application entirely conceived by a resource teacher.
Description of the teaching contents of Blips: (choice of the language: French, English)
1) Reading of numbers: progressive levels of difficulty
- 0 to 5, 5 to 10, 0 to 10 and so on up to 1,000,000
2) Reading of varied representations of the number:
- small rules of centicubes, counting frames, boxes of 10, marbles and bags of tens marbles, calculating boards
3) Stop watch (optional):
- allows the player (who wishes it) always to improve his own reading time
4) Visual reference mark structuring (flask of energy):
- indicate to the player the number of items succeeded and the number of items remaining
Numeration constitutes one of the most important item to acquire with the primary education. To know how to count, read, write, represent and compare numbers rests on knowledge impossible to circumvent, since preliminary to the control of more complex concepts in mathematics.
For this reason Blips! was elaborate.
This application is addressed all to the children between 3 and 10 years. It is also especially recommended to the young people having difficulties or disorders of training (dyscalculia,dyslexia, TSA, etc.)
Goal of the game:
The player must listen to the number given orally for then locating the good answer among the bubbles proposed by the robots. After 20 successes, the player is carried out towards the discovery of a new robot whose complexity gradually micro is graduated. For learning, the goal is to pile up the most robots possible and to improve its own time if it plays again a robot later on unlocked!
Blips! can be personalized to meet definite needs. Thus, the adult can unlock before hand all the robots of the same line or proposing only one precise robot with the child according to his special needs.
New feature : belgium and swiss sounds are now supported (septante, nonante)
Ratings and Reviews
Confusing in-app purchase
I wanted to purchase one set specifically and “clicked” on the one I wanted. Are you sure you want to buy line “x” was asked with no explanation as to what line “x” meant but I said yes. It was the wrong one! It gave me the line above the one I wanted. For $3 it should give you the correct one you purchase!
App scolaire formidable
- Lussier Annie
- 98.9 MB
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Annie Lussier
- In-App Purchases
- Robots line #1 $2.79
- Robots line #2 $2.79
- Robots line #6 $2.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.