BluOS Controller is the universal remote control for all BluOS-enabled wireless hi-res music systems like Bluesound and NAD Electronics. Connect multiple BluOS-enabled systems together to enjoy your music in perfect sync in every room of your home. Access, stream and listen to any song, from anywhere – streaming music services, shared music library, or anywhere else your music is stored. Tune in to Internet radio stations and podcasts aired from anywhere in the world. Best of all, do it wirelessly, right from your smartphone, tablet or laptop, with no lag and zero loss in sound quality.
Available for iOS tablets and phones, the BluOS Controller is everything you need to set up and listen to your music on a BluOS-enabled wireless music system.
• Stream your music to any existing BluOS-enabled stereo system, wired loudspeakers, or wireless speakers.
• Browse, access and listen to music from many streaming music services, Internet radio stations, or from your own library.
• Control music wirelessly from anywhere in the home with your smartphone or tablet.
• Play different music in each room simultaneously, or stream a favorite in perfect sync to every BluOS-enabled speaker and player in your home.
• Place BluOS-enabled speakers and players anywhere in the home and easily connect to your home WiFi network with setup tutorials and support.
Learn more about BluOS at bluos.net.
Any questions or need support? Go to support.bluesound.com for BluOS FAQs, set up tips, and troubleshooting articles.
Performance improvements and feature enhancements.
We’re always making the BluOS experience better. To always enjoy the latest features and enhancements, be sure to have “Updates” turned on: tap Settings > iTunes & App Store > enable Updates.
Ratings and Reviews
B is for Best
Bluesound has literally changed the way I listen to music at home, and it’s the incredibly easy-to-use app that my wife and I would like to thank. Seriously though, who wouldn’t love a wireless speaker that supports hi-res and sounds better than Sonos with the same control and functionality? Put your hands down, kids. We have a winner.
I have two Bluesound Mini Pulse speakers and the good news is the sound quality is great. But the app is a total dog. I have an iMac and I have never been able to get the file sharing to work properly, in the six months I've owned this system. The file sharing is inexplicably inconsistent, half an album will appear in the available files. Reindexing never seems to bring in any newly acquired music or fix the file sharing problems. There is no manual and the support forums are spotty on info you want about how app functions work. I knew before buying that the system didn't support Apple Music or Soundcloud. But not being able to play my own music files stored on the same computer is incredibly frustrating. If I could return this system and get something else, I would.
Getting better and better
Great app. And system. I now have 4 players in my house. 2x PULSE speakers, 1x POWERNODE and 1x VAULT. I use tidal and slacker radio for my service with 1 Tb of my music stored on the VAULT. Only negative thing I can say is that sometimes players will disappear for a few seconds every now and then. Other than that they sound great and I recommend bluesound and BluOS to all my friends. O and after purchase support is next level amazing.
- Lenbrook Industries Limited
- 129.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Lenbrook
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.