BMO Banking & InvestorLine
By BMO Financial Group
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
With the BMO® Banking & InvestorLine App, do both your banking and self-directed investing in one place.
• Link and access BMO InvestorLine accounts
• View detailed account info, credit card and rewards balances, due dates, minimum payments and funds on hold for deposit accounts
• Access eStatements for deposit and credit card accounts
• Book a branch appointment
• View bank account, credit card, mortgage, and investment balances from your account summary
• Access history of transactions with cheque images, running balances and graphs
• Transfer funds including cross currency and send Interac e-Transfers
• Pay bills, manage payees, set up future-dated bill payments and view payment history
• Set up travel notifications
• Find BMO branches and ATMs
• Enjoy the use of Apple Pay with your BMO Credit Cards
BMO InvestorLine Self-Directed Investing
• Trade Equities/ETFs, Mutual Funds, Options and GICs
• See order status and holding information, transfer funds and convert currency
• Self-Directed Account Information is at a glance including holdings, cash details, asset allocation and investment performance
• See real-time prices or your portfolio in heat map view
• Get real-time quotes, recent searches and update watchlists
• Set up stocks alerts
• Research with equity and mutual fund quick picks
• Experience equity and ETF screeners
• Pinch and zoom, analyze and compare with interactive charting
• Watch Video News
Open a BMO bank account or a BMO InvestorLine account by visiting our website.
By downloading and using this app, you agree to the terms set out in the BMO InvestorLine Website User Agreement and the BMO InvestorLine Client Account Agreement, which form part of your contractual relationship between you and us and all accounts accessed via this app, or otherwise, will be governed by these agreements.
BMO Bank of Montreal
1-877-CALL BMO or firstname.lastname@example.org
CASL Central Team, 7th floor - 55 Bloor St West, Toronto, ON, M4W 3N5, Canada
The screenshots are for illustrative purposes only and are not a recommendation to trade in a particular security.
® Registered trade-mark of Bank of Montreal, used under licence. BMO InvestorLine Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of Montreal Holdings Inc. Member – Canadian Investor Protection Fund and Member of the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada.
®* Interac, the Interac logo and Interac e-Transfer are registered trade-marks of Interac Inc. Used under license.
What's New in Version 1.7.16
NEW Interac e-Transfer®* features!
• Fulfill Request for Money: Accept or decline a request for money. When you agree to the request, this action will send the money and automatically deposit it into the requestor’s bank account.
• Autodeposit Recognition: Send an Interac e-Transfer®* transaction to someone who is registered for Autodeposit without the need for a security question and answer.
The only thing this app lacks is image Cheung deposits!!!!!
L’application fonctionne très bien, mais depuis quelques semaines, elle n’enregistre plus mes données de carte bancaire pour ouvrir ma session. J’ai effacé l’application plusieurs fois et le problème persiste.Très frustrant de devoir toujours entrer ses données à chaque utilisation.