BRADY LINK360 is BRADY’s first cloud-based software platform for the management of visual information on and around equipment and machines. The LINK360 Lockout Tagout iOS apps allow users to manage the creation, editing and auditing of lockout tagout procedures.
- Create procedures at the machine with the iPhone and iPad apps
- Take photos –
o Crop and modify image properties (contrast, brightness)
o Identify energy source locations on the images
o Annotate images with warnings, PPE levels, lockout point names and IDs, etc
- Manage lockout steps
o Create and edit lockout steps – energy source types, locations, methods for lockout and verification
o Reorder lockout steps
- Access Lockout Tagout Procedures
o View Lockout Procedures on the iPad and iPhone
o Print to iOS compatible printers with durable Brady labelling materials
- View Notifications on Lockout Tagout Activity
o Audits coming due in 30 days
o Newly Published lockout tagout procedures
o Lockout Tagout Procedures requiring your review and approval
o Status on Procedures you have out for review
o Published procedures that have recently received comments for improvement
- Access Lockout Tagout Activity Reports
o View reports on-site on the progress and status of procedure creation and audits.
o Email reports while on site reviewing lockout procedure coverage
Support for iOS10
- Brady Corporation
- 15.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Brady Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.