You check your blood pressure, your heart rate and your weight as part of your overall fitness assessment, but why not your brain? Brain Power Score uses a third-party brain sensing headband, currently compatible with the Muse™ device (www.choosemuse.com), to convert complex brain waves into a single number that lets you easily monitor and understand what behaviors optimize your Brain Power!
Have you ever been curious about what factors optimize your brain activity? The Brain Power Score app gives you an objective indicator by combining your brain activity and task performance into a simple, fast, and robust single number. Does drinking coffee or taking supplements impact your Brain Power Score? Try tracking your Brain Power Score after a workout or a good sleep to see if it changes from day to day.
Why do we need an objective Brain Power Score? With the ever-increasing number of applications that claim to improve your brain health, our team of neuroscientists, developers and engineers incorporated complex neuroscience principles into an easy-to-use measurement tool to help you attain your own Brain Power Score. We are releasing the first version of Brain Power Score to users for free because we firmly believe that objectively tracking your own Brain Power should be part of your daily routine.
How does it work?
• Brain Power Score is based on over 20 years of published scientific research and neuroscience in brain waves & behavior evaluation
• Brain Power Score compresses this complex neuroscience into a simple 2-minute test using a combination of well-established mental tasks and portable electroencephalography (EEG) to record brain activity
• Brain Power Score includes activity tags to track your daily behaviors and activities to see how they relate to your brain activity
• Brain Power Score includes a leaderboard if you want to compete with your friends to find different ways to optimize your Brain Power Score
What can you use Brain Power Score for?
• To understand the impact of your daily behaviors on your focus, attention, and language processing skills
• To join this community as we continue to develop and expand the Brain Power Score into many areas of cognitive evaluations
Interested in learning more? Check out www.brainpowerscore.com on the web or go to HealthTech Connex Inc. to find more about the ways we are working to revolutionize neuroscience innovations based on high quality research.
We've been hard at work to make Brain Power Score even better!
-A shiny new interactive tutorial has been added. This tutorial will automatically appear for your first scan but can be toggled on/off for future scans.
-Finish a scan and wonder what your Brain Power Score means? A 'Learn More' link has been added after you complete a scan to give you more information.
-When the signal quality check is passed, the app automatically advances to the scan initiation screen.
-Error messages are improved and provide basic troubleshooting steps.
-Reduced frequency of aborted scans due to insufficient data errors.
-Clicking on the ‘Trend’ tab now shows your most recent data by default.
-Issues with incorrect text size scaling have been addressed.
Ratings and Reviews
This takes the Muse Headset use case to the next level!!
In a world, seemingly intent on dumbing down and doping up the human brain, this app is like a breathe of crisp, fresh mountain air.
‘Use it or lose it’ has never meant more then when we consider the gray matter between our ears.
The streets are chockablock with body gyms to keep us fit from the neck down, but where are the brain gyms to exercise our rapier wits, keeping them razor sharp and sufficiently strong to last a lifetime?
Download Brain Power and face the long game with a redoubled confidence!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.