Feeling Depressed? Stressed? Overwhelmed?
If you are ready to start enjoying life again but aren't sure how, BreathingRoom™ might just be what you are looking for.
BreathingRoom™ is an award winning* program packed with new ideas, video clips, true stories, relaxation exercises and easy tools to help you feel better. You'll learn how to cope, release past hurts, and uncover meaning and purpose in your life.
In just a few minutes per day, this 8 part/module program offers easy, practical strategies to better manage life. It is for young adults, aged 13-24, who want to strengthen their existing coping strategies and learn new ways to manage symptoms of stress, depression and anxiety.
If you have an open mind and the courage to try something new, BreathingRoom™ might just be what you need.
The modules include:
• Visualizations to help you relax and take a break from the pressures of life,
• Fresh insights from a medical expert,
• An engaging program host who guides you through the program and shares personal experiences,
• Simple off-line activities to try out the ideas presented,
• Music that expresses emotions we can all relate to,
• Movie and book suggestions,
• True stories of how young people worked through difficult experiences, and
• Jokes to lighten your mood.
BreathingRoom™ was developed by the Canadian Institution of Natural and Integrative Medicine (CINIM) in collaboration with Alberta Health Services, Mount Royal University and the University of Calgary, with input from young people who have struggled with depression. This App was made possible by funders and supporters who shared their passion, expertise and resources to develop, test and implement the BreathingRoom™.
*The success of BreathingRoom™ has led to CINIM being the recipient of the 2014 Lieutenant Governor's Circle on Mental Health and Addictions True Imagination Award for Innovation in mental health and addiction.
We have updated the Forgot Password process for those of you that were having trouble accessing your account.
Ratings and Reviews
Cant register new account
Paid for the app as it was recommended by healthcare professional. Can’t use it because when trying to register the app crashes.
I just purchased this app and every time i do sign up it crashes on me. Please fix cause i paid for this app and really want to use. When fixed i will give more stars
- Canadian Institute of Natural and Integrative Medicine
- 63.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009-2019 Canadian Institute of Natural and Integrative Medicine
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.