Burstio converts burst photos taken with the built-in Camera app into videos or GIFs.
Featured on Lifehacker, CNET, Product Hunt and other websites.
IMPORTANT: Compatible devices are iPhone 5s and later, iPad Air 2 and later.
• Play a burst sequence as a regular video
• Trim the burst sequence to preferred frames
• Set playback speed — slow down or increase the frame rate (0.25–3.0x)
• Set playback direction — forward, reversed, back and forth
• Export as video or GIF to your Photo Library
• Share with friends or just keep it
• Video resolution: Full HD (1080p) or HD (720p) without cropping (adjusted width)
• Video format: QuickTime (.mov)
• GIF resolution: Large (640p) or Small (320p)
• Audio is not included with burst photos
• Requires burst photos stored in your Camera Roll
"A picture is worth a thousand words – a burst can tell a story behind."
• Playback speed completely redesigned
• Sharing GIF to Twitter or Messenger works as you would expect it
• Latest export is stored in iTunes File Sharing
More delightful experience:
• Less vertical spacing between list rows
• Repeat option turned on by default
• Continue listening to music without interruption while you preview exported video
• Familiar video length format and file size information
• Animation, layout and performance enhancements
Love or hate? Every review counts.
Unfortunately we can’t respond to your App Store review. If you have an issue with the app, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Fails to export large burst sequences
Export to HD video fails when trying to export 400frame burst. Only get a couple frames.
Would give 0 stars as app fails to execute advertised function
Does what it says!
Quick and easy to use!
Just does what it says
Just does what it says.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.