Business Card Reader Pro
By SHAPE GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Instant recognition of business cards right on your iPhone. Import contact information from a business card directly to your iOS Contacts. Out-of-the-box integration with Salesforce and Evernote. Easy integration with other CRM systems. Featured in iPhone TV commercials.
You may purchase unlimited recognitions as in-app purchase.
"If you're a mobile networker, this is an app you'll definitely like." -TechCrunch
"Business Card Reader for iPhone is way better than the alternative. It's not free, but it'll easily pay for itself after your next new business card." -IntoMobile
"Working from home can mean spending a lot of time on the phone to keep in touch with colleagues or customers. To manage all these contacts' business cards, check out Business Card Reader" -The New York Times
"The best text scanning app yet." -TouchMyApps
Business Card Reader is an excellent tool for business people, exhibitors at trade shows, expo attendees and sales staff — anyone who networks regularly!
No need to manually enter contact information — Business Card Reader provides a time- and cost-efficient way to enter and organize important contacts.
Recognizes business cards in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Danish, Dutch, Greek, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
Business Card Reader takes a picture of a business card, 'reads' it using text recognition technology and automatically fills in appropriate contact information fields in iOS address book, which can be easily checked and edited.
• Accurate recognition of business cards with multi-language support
• Smart contact field filling: emails, phone numbers, web sites
• Background image processing, saves time when scanning multiple cards
• Export to Salesforce as Contact, Lead or Account available as a subscription
• Export to Evernote
• Export as .xlsx document
• Export to VCard
• Optional integration with existing CRM systems
• New! BCR Cloud. Easy edit your cards on the web and securely backup them in the Cloud.
• Business Card Holder allows you to search and sort contacts, e-mail and call contacts directly
• Anti-shake image capture
BCR Cloud features
• Quickly edit cards on the web
• Two-way sync with iPhone and iPad
• Keep recognised cards backed-up on our secure server
• Advanced Contact Search: by name, company, address, etc.
BCR Cloud Archive - Yearly subscription - $16.99
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
BCR Cloud website: http://bcr.shape.ag
INTEGRATION WITH SALESFORCE1 HOW-TO GUIDE:
INTEGRATION WITH EXISTING CRM SYSTEMS HOW-TO GUIDE:
HOW TO GET GOOD RECOGNITION RESULTS
1. Place the business card on a flat surface.
2. Good lighting is key: bright desk lamp or direct sunlight are necessary.
3. Make sure the camera is focused on the business card.
4. Hold the device right above the card. Keep the card aligned with BCR viewfinder edges and adjust iPhone/iPad positioning so that the card fits the screen size.
5. Tap the screen to take the picture.
6. After the recognition is done, you can check the results.
7. Tap Save to add the contact into your iOS address book.
NOTE FOR SALESFORCE INTEGRATION
We recommend you to contact your Salesforce account representative in order to find out if API access is enabled under your Salesforce profile.
What's New in Version 3.9
- OCR update
- Bugfix and improvements
Slow performance and inaccurate
I bough this app a few years ago and it has regressed in function and usability. Slow performance on current IOS when editing scanned card (which has errors, in most cases). I would not recommend this app and it appears no ongoing improvement or support.
I have been using this app from past few years i would say this is the best app you can buy to save your cards. Awesome App!.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 20, 2016
- Version: 3.9
- Size: 133 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: SHAPE GmbH
- © 2015 SHAPE
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- East Asian (CJK) Language PackFree
- Export to Salesforce - 3 months$9.99
- Cloud Archive and Web Editor$23.99
- Export to Salesforce - 1 year$27.99