Financial planners recommend organizing and planning your money on a calendar.
CalendarBudget is a personal finance app designed to be easy to use and to allow you to both TRACK and PLAN your money in the past and future. Its an easy to use money planner with no complicated system that takes weeks to get used to - just walk up and use!
- Never miss a bill again with calendared reminders
- Know when your income, expenses and regular spending happen
- See your account balance on any day in the future
- Plan ahead for upcoming major expenses
- Plan to save for your future!
- Mobile and browser versions stay perfectly in sync
Budgeting Software: The world needs It - you need it
Consumer debt is at an all-time high. Managing personal finances is challenging because easy credit, impulse buying and poor financial planning are all too common.
Your money, day-to-day
Let's face it; we think about money the same way we spend it, day-to-day, not summarized by month or in a long list of transactions. CalendarBudget, the best personal money management software, tracks and forecasts your use of money in the same way you actually use it, day-to-day, on a calendar as financial planners have long recommended.
Also, avoidable problems like bounced checks, overdraft charges, insufficient funds and over-use of credit can be predicted and prevented since CalendarBudget allows you to plan ahead and see when the funds will be available in your account.
Helps you make good financial decisions
CalendarBudget, the online personal finance software does not replace sound financial education; however, it does guide you to make wise financial decisions because it:
- tracks your spending against your budget plan so you know where to focus your financial efforts
- discourages impulse buying with a visual of the downstream effects of today's purchases
- encourages cash payments for major purchases by allowing you to plan your finances into the future
- reminds you when bills are due and encourages you to keep your budget up to date
CalendarBudget is the single point of consult to determine whether or not you can afford your next and future purchases.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.