We want to connect you with the people and places you care about. This app has everything you need to help plan your trip today. Right on launch, it displays all nearby route options and departure times giving you instant access to the information you need most. With a couple more taps, you can track your bus on the map, plan trips, view schedules and more.
- Know when your bus or CTrain is arriving with real-time predictions.*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease.
- See exactly where your transit vehicle is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries. Even offline.
- Star your favorite routes, bumping them to the top of the list
- Browse real-time service advisories, and subscribe to push notifications for disruptions that may affect your commute.
- Schedule alarms and get reminders before your bus or train arrives.
- Enable stop announcements and get notified when you're approaching your stop.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
**Powered by Transit, Canada’s leading urban transport app.**
Hello, Crowdsourced Real-Time Transit Vehicle Location Data! (Say that five times fast and we’ll give you a medal.)
Starting today you can watch your vehicle approach—in second-by-second real-time—on the map, whenever someone on that vehicle is using GO. What’s GO? GO is our app’s step-by-step navigator, telling you exactly when to leave to catch your ride, when to disembark, plus on-the-fly trip plans and transfers (should something go wrong.)
Our GO feature has a wonderful byproduct: crowdsourced vehicle locations. Every time you press GO, riders down the line will see their vehicle locations update more frequently.
Even better: We now refresh real-time data that isn’t crowdsourced, even faster than before.
The long and short? Better real-time, all around!
Ratings and Reviews
Not much help. This app doesn’t tell you were your bus is or how long you will be standing at the ingested bus stop at -40C.
The interface is unintuitive and unhelpful.
Beware of apps that are great at asking for your personal information the giving you none I’m return.
Hire a better programmer calgary.
Don’t waste your time
Schedules are never accurate, incoming buses suddenly disappear with no reason. It’s the worst app and least reliable one I’ve ever used.
Best app ever Calgary
Thank you Calgary for best app ever for a bus and c train times for pick up and drop off
- 9280-0366 Quebec inc.
- 89.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Transit App
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.