Cally's parents have been kidnapped again!
Embarking on a universe-shattering quest, can you save your parents from the clutches of Dr. Herbert?
Brave the depths of the caves, and try to reach the hollow halls of Herbert's lair. Fight enemy hordes from quasi-evil to mega-evil. Finally, defeat Herbert for good!
Use 16 unique weapons against 20 enemy types and 6 diabolical bosses. Upgrade Cally's attributes and grow more powerful using new RPG mechanics.
Level up each weapon separately and watch them transform into massive instruments of destruction!
Venture through 104 tricky levels but don't forget to make sure you buy lots of upgrades for Cally from the store.
WARNING: This game is hard. Only the bravest players with extremely quick reflexes will be able to make it to the end and SAVE CALLY'S PARENTS!!
Recommended for iPhone 4s and newer
MASSIVE 2.0 UPDATE
- Enemies drop more stuff
- Movement engine from Cally's Caves 3 implemented
- Enemies won't spam Cally with hits
- Fixed and modified all bosses
- Many enemy behaviors altered and improved
- increased smoothness and easier game experience
- more coins drop faster
- increased enemy count
- visual indicators for the parry/enemy hits
- Fixed collision bugs with many of the enemy types
- Fixed Herbert's Boss Behaviors so he doesn't one-shot Cally
- fixed bugs that would cause enemies and chests to cover the UI
- Fixed several animation glitches that caused Cally to appear glitchy
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn't save progress
Really enjoyed playing this and I don't mean to sound unappreciative of a free game, but it's quite a long game and as soon as you close the app (including if your battery runs out) you need to start all over at the beginning. This happened when I must have been about two hours in. It saved all my coins and upgrades but there is no way I want to start again at the beginning.
tigbond use the map
Dude just use the map it's in the menu and not that hard it's a great game and lots of fun.
What a great follow up to the last one. I loved being able to pick up where I left off! Just as addictive that's for sure. This game is well thought out and the art is great. Fantastic game all around!
- Jordan Pearson
- 77 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Jordan Pearson
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Poison Bullets, Gems, and remove ads $1.39
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.