Calories Counter is your personal food diary, a powerful and easy to use tool that will help you to reach your goals: if you want to lose weight, gain weight or keep fit this is the app for you. You can track what you eat and your workouts, record your weight and see your progress thanks to the charts, all in a simple and pleasant interface.
- Database of foods with over 9000 entries
- Metric, Imperial/American, and SI units.
- Track your weight every day.
- Estimate when you will reach your goal weight.
- Track all major nutrients (fat, protein, carbs).
- Calories burned calculator with over 90 activities.
- Daily and custom charts on nutrients, weight and energy intake.
- Estimate your daily calorie needs according to age, gender, weight, height and activity level.
- Create your recipes and calculate their nutritional information.
Compatibility with macOS Mojave.
Ratings and Reviews
Just a fancy calculator
This app doesn't offer any long-term tracking, nor does it have a database for foods (it's very small and didn't even recognize "cream cheese"). It doesn't offer any type of tracking of weight loss/gain either.
Much too simplistic to be a paid app!
Lacks a drop down menu and database.
I purchased this app thinking it would help me manage my food habits. However, the app doesn't have a database of Nutrition Facts. This means you must such for and enter manually the nutrients and calories for each food item. Worst, the app doesn't memorize this information, so you have to start all over again every day. And once you enter a food item, you cannot modify it anymore. You have to delete it and start again if you make a mistake/want to change a value.
missing something important
Simply put, the food and activity lists are too limited. That makes routine entry of foods and activities too cumbersome. Consequently I don’t use it. A small note pad and a pencil are more useful.
- Giorgio Vinciguerra
- 4.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2011-2018 Giorgio Vinciguerra
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.