By senlin xue
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
【CamCom】: Camera+Compass, A camera with compass functionality.
1. When you take a photo of sneery in traveling, you can get one labeled with geographical direction.
2. When you take a photo of a house you are going to purchase, you may send it to your colleagues and family, and they can recognize geographical directions.
3. When you want to sell or rent out your house as a landlord or officer in a sales office, you may also take a few photos labelled with geographical directions of the internal house for your clients.
All the fantastic functions above can be achieved as long as you push the camera button!
What's New in Version 1.1
1. Remove the "CamCom" logo from the picture.
2. Change the compass icon style.
Not enough feature
- It does what it says, include a compass in the photo
- Doesn't support basic iphone camera app functionalities like flash & HDR
- Cannot move the compass to another location
- Cannot adjust the size of the compass
When it works it does add the compass, but you waste time having to save each photo. The app crashes a lot on the save screen.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 15, 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 3.8 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: senlin xue
- © 2012 loyoyo.cc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.