Canadian Running Magazine
By Gripped Publications
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Runners of all abilities in Canada trust Canadian Running to deliver news, advice and motivation that they crave to reach their fitness goals. Winner of National Magazine Awards, Canadian Running features top-notch sports journalism, world-class photography and engaging illustrations. Our readers are fitness and health-oriented runners, ranging from beginners to Olympians. They all share a passion for the sport, training, shoes, gear and races.
Canadian Running brings readers:
- Easy-to-follow training tips and plans from the best coaches and experts
- Smart nutrition advice and tasty recipes to keep runners healthy and perfectly fuelled for the long run
- Motivating profiles of Canada’s most inspirational runners
- In-depth, exclusive feature articles by award-winning journalists on the most fascinating stories from the Canadian running scene
- Comprehensive reviews of the latest running shoes and gear available in Canada
- Exciting race destinations around the country and the world
- Handy touring guides to Canada’s most runner-friendly cities
- A constantly updated one-stop source for Canadian running news, information and video at runningmagazine.ca, and up-to-the-minute updates on Facebook and Twitter
- Plus: Profiles of Canadian celebrities who run, humorous columnists, advice for beginners, the latest research in endurance sports science and much more.
*Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App.
Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription(s):
-7 Issues (1 Year) at $10.99 / £7.49
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
What's New in Version 3.1.4
Thanks for your feedback, we love hearing from you. We’re constantly working to create the best experience possible for you and your comments really do help - good or bad. After updating, please login with your existing PixelMags account to access your library. Upon logging in, all owned issues will become available for download.
Improvements and New Features for iPad/iPhone:
- Updated user interface for iOS 7
- User interface tweaks for iOS 6
- Enabled download queueing
- Integrated download management with the issue library
- Issue titles are now displayed under cover thumbnails
- Improved performance throughout the app
- Bug fix for subscription allocation
Don't forget, you can restore your purchases through the settings menu.
We are committed to providing you with the best experience possible so if you have any problems, comments or feedback, please visit PixelMags support or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org,or call us: USA +1 (310) 359 8709 UK +44 (0)208 196 9503.
No recent issues
It seems like there's an "issue" with this app whereby you can't see/download any new issues. The only one available to me is 4 issues old.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Apr 12, 2014
- Version: 3.1.4
- Size: 14.4 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Japanese, Russian
- Seller: Gripped Magazine Inc.
- © Gripped Magazine Inc & PixelMags Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Canadian Running Magazine: $12.99
- Canadian Running Magazine: V5i2$3.49
- March & April 2013 of Canadian Running Magazine$3.49
- Canadian Running Magazine: V5i7$3.49
- September & October 2013 of Canadian Running Magazine$3.49
- July & August 2014 of Canadian Running Magazine$3.49
- January & February 2014 of Canadian Running Magazine$3.49
- Canadian Running Magazine: V5i4$3.49
- March & April 2014 of Canadian Running Magazine$3.49
- May/June 2013 of Canadian Running Magazine$3.49