CANImmunize is a digital immunization record for Canadians that securely stores your vaccination records and helps you get vaccinated on time.
Use CANImmunize to:
* Track childhood, adult, and travel vaccinations for yourself and your family members
* Receive reminders about upcoming vaccinations right to your home screen.
* Stay up-to-date with the vaccination schedule of your Canadian province or territory
* Create customized vaccination schedules for family members receiving travel or other types of vaccines
* Learn about outbreaks of vaccine-preventable diseases in your area
* Access information and resources about vaccination from trusted Canadian health sources
* Have fun learning about vaccinations with games, videos, and the Immunity Warriors comic book
No more lost vaccination records! Track vaccinations with ease and manage records securely across mobile devices with CANImmunize Accounts. Accessing your vaccination records on the go has never been easier. *Additional bug fixes and technical updates.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is well overdue and does a great job! No more will I be confused about what vaccines I have had and need to have going forward, and same goes for my son. LOVE that there is an automatic submission to public health too! It’s easy to use and understand. My only issue with it is that I don’t have access to past records (pre-app) that haven’t been loaded by me so it will take a bit of work for me to figure out what I have had done in the past.
Thank you for leaving us a note. We are glad to hear that you're finding CANImmunize helpful for your vaccination needs. If there's anything else you think would be a good addition to the app, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Best, Michelle
Lost all data
The last upgrade lost my account and data.
Hi there, we haven't heard from you and hope that you have managed to find your vaccination records by creating a CANImmunize Account. Please let us know at email@example.com if you are still locked out and we would be happy to help with the process. Cheers- Michelle
Great but...password issue
It’s a great app, but would it be possible to have the password saved or tied to the touch-id?
Privacy concern , thanks
Thank you for your review. Our team is happy to announce that Touch ID should be enabled in the coming weeks. There is an option for you to temporarily disable the password function on the login screen. If you encounter any other issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Michelle
- Ottawa Hospital Research Institute
- 93.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation) and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Ottawa Hospital Research Institute
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.