Time is a teacher’s most valuable resource. Save time and use Canvas more efficiently from your mobile device with Canvas Teacher.
Canvas Teacher allows teachers to facilitate their courses on the go, both inside and outside the classroom. This app provides quick access to three of the most frequent course facilitation tasks for teachers:
• GRADING: Browse submissions and provide feedback to your students with a new and improved mobile SpeedGrader embedded in this app.
• COMMUNICATING: Send announcements and messages (including "Message Students Who..."), and participate in course discussions from the palm of your hand.
• UPDATING: Need to change a due date? Or publish an assignment? Or fix a misspelling? Canvas Teacher allows you to update your course content.
Canvas Teacher is the perfect mobile Canvas companion for course facilitation!
- Added support for displaying grade overrides
- Added an option in system settings to always launch external tools in Safari
- Fixed inconsistencies in courses displayed on dashboard
- Fixed list sorting
- Fixed issues with media comments on group submissions
- Fixed issues displaying grades for concluded courses
Ratings and Reviews
Big issue for me is that I cannot access modules on the app.
Great app that requires few improvements
This is a great app that makes collaboration with students seamless. However please consider adding the following to both the app and/or the website itself:
1- In the website, Under (Grades), We should be able to change the view from (Students) to (Groups) so we can see Group related assignments and grades
There must be a specific tab for the (To-Do) in the browser, just similar to the one in the iOS App.
2-There must be a tab on both the iOS App and the Browser version where we have a consolidated views for all (Comments). Now, it is near possible to be able to trace and track where students made comments, on what assignments, and when on the app. One the website, you have to go to the inbox.
3-Abilities to arrange columns in the grade centre to match the fields on instructors portal-grading section
Ability to add a (calculated column) in the grade centre.
4-(Submissions Comments) are missing from the iPhone App while we can see them online. Please add them.
Wastes a lot of time
It takes so long to load anything in speedgrader that I’m sure I’ve spent hours over this semester just waiting for the next assignment to load. I wish we hadn’t switched to canvas.
- Instructure, Inc.
- 115.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Haitian, Japanese, Maori, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Welsh
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Instructure
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.