By Yichao Ji
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The latest work by the creator of the 5-star application Mammoth! Brings you delightful experience with innovational design!
Are you still using chips in a card game? Too busy collecting the paper notes of Monopoly? Crawling on the floor to look for the dices?
If the answers are "Yes", then Cardgame Accountant is definitely what you need. It will make your table game experience easy and satisfying, and make yourself the star in a party!
1. Use dragging gesture to exchange notes and chips.
2. Select the money button with a tap. Never be bothered by the process of entering numbers.
3. Show the cash flow with animation and delicate transition effects.
4. Specially design "Bank" for "Monopoly", to provide and collect cash.
5. Enable you to roll the dices with a single touch by using the built-in randomized dices.
6. Fit perfectly in iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
7. Record at most 4 players' names and accounts.
Instructions (also available inside the application):
Every time when you need to give/receive money, first touch the money button and select the amount, then swipe the finger from one account to another, and it's done!
For more information, please visit my homepage (http://www.peakji.com) or my blog (http://blog.peakji.com)
Feel free to contact me if you have any problem with the app or anything via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Twitter (@peakji)
What's New in Version 2.2
1. New icon. New name.
2. Solved a bug of gesture identification
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 23, 2011
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Yichao Ji
- © PeakJi 2010-2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.