Cardiac Health Storylines
By Self Care Catalysts Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Cardiac Health Storylines self-care tool from the Cardiac Health Foundation of Canada, powered by Health Storylines™, lets you use the power of your story to personalize your care, create your own support network, and influence the way medicine works for people like you in the future.
Cardiac Health Storylines allows you to track important daily vitals related to your heart health, track your exercise routine, set medication reminders, and more. It gives you an accurate, shareable record of your experience with between physician visits, and helps you and your care-team collaborate on treatment and cardiac rehabilitation strategies.
Take control of your heart health with these powerful Health Tools:
• Record important vitals that relate to your heart health
• Keep a record of the heart-healthy exercises you engage in
• Track medication and set reminders so you don’t forget a dose
• Track symptoms to monitor how you are doing over time
• Document moods to see the impact of emotional health on overall wellbeing
• Remember important dates and events with an in-app calendar
• Document your health and daily living with a journal
• Invite the people who care for you to connect as part of your Circle of Support. Share progress with them in real time. Let them empower you with their support and encouragement, give you a boost when you need it, and celebrate your milestones.
The Cardiac Health Storylines mobile app is free for all users. There is also a Web version available, accessible through the browser of any desktop computer or mobile device.
What's New in Version 7.15
- Bug fixes
- Deeplink support
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jan 04, 2017
- Version: 7.15
- Size: 15.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Self Care Catalysts Inc
- © Self Care Catalysts Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.