Castaway Paradise Sandbox Sim
By Stolen Couch Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
It's like Animal Crossing, but on your iOS device!
Download now to start your adventure on your very own tropical island. This is your island, your adventure! Do whatever you like!
THINGS TO DO:
- Talk to villagers
- Catch bugs and fish
- Decorate your house
- Trade with your friends!
- Plant trees and flowers
- Harvest crops
- Decorate your character
- Do quests for villagers
- The ultimate Sandbox Sim!
- More than 1500 items you can decorate with!
- Hundreds of quests to complete.
- Special events for holidays!
- Hundreds of thousands of players!
- "it's a surprisingly good fit for mobile" - 8/10 by PocketGamer!
- 3000+ five star reviews!
- "an enormous amount of gameplay, charm, and innovations" - GameZebo
- Castaway Paradise runs on iPad 2 and up or iPhone 4s and up or iPod Touch 5th gen and up.
What's New in Version 1.5898
- We have fixed the loading issue.
Don't forget to rate the game!
Really great game
Love the tropical take on animal crossing , so much fun, and very playable without having to spend any money on it , highly recommend
Just like some developers that cling to the annoying ...
... habit of requesting for 5-star reviews, I will habitually leave 1-star in response. But I do have a list to back up why Castaway Paradise isn't 5 stars:
* frequency of ads. Last night, in the span of 30 - 40 minutes, I was hit with 4 or 5 full screen ads. I think 2 of them were video ads that couldn't immediately be closed. I also noticed that sometimes, entering into a building will trigger an ad to pop up.
I know you folks need to make money but calm down with how many of these things show up within the span of a single hour. If I wanted to be bombarded by this stuff, I'd go watch some TV instead.
Edit: The trigger seems to be entering and exiting facilities. When I was played the game for the first time, I was running around exploring so naturally, It'd go in and out of places more often and, well, ads happened.
* constant nagging to turn on notifications. I DO NOT use notifications in ANY games I play. Stop asking me to turn them on.
* in-your-face reminder to add friends EVERY TIME I log in.
Other than the issues above, the gameplay is all right and the timers seem reasonable.
Reminds me of animal crossing so I absolutely love this. Just wish they made it a little bit easier to complete actions. So rather than having to pull out you tool then select the item to complete an action, it would be better if just clicking the item would accomplish that. Other than that this game is awesome and I absolutely love it! HIGHLY recommended.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 26, 2015
- Version: 1.5898
- Size: 62.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Stolen Couch Games V.O.F.
- © Stolen Couch Games - Play for free!
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Buy Pearls$3.49
- VIP 1 month$8.99
- Buy Pearls$5.79
- Buy Gems$3.49
- VIP 12 months.$84.99
- Buy Pearls$20.99
- VIP 6 months.$51.99
- Buy Gems$20.99
- Buy Gems$5.79