With “Breeze through security” find information for air travellers in Canada to make it easier to get through airport security screening.
• Check wait times at security screening checkpoints at major Canadian airports.
• Search which items belong in your carry-on or checked bag.
• Find information for families and passengers with special needs about getting through airport security screening quickly and easily.
• Create a travel checklist to help you pack your carry-on or checked bag. Find out about security restrictions on various items.
• Provide feedback about your experience at security screening.
This app is available in English and French. You may choose your language upon opening the app and switch it at any time using the in-app Settings feature.
Bug fix and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Works way better now. Well done to the team that was behind this!
It’s not working! After the new version release it keeps cracking
Nice that CATSA has taken the time and effort to develop the app. Only thing I can suggest at this point; I have told the app it can use my location [Greater Vancouver]. When I want to look for wait times I see Calgary, then have to select my city. I feel like the app already knows where I am, why the extra step?
- Canadian Air Transport Security Authority
- 66.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2014 Canadian Air Transport Security Authority
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.