The new CBC Sports app for iOS puts the Canadian sports experience in the palm of your hand and brings you the voice of Canada’s best athletes!
Choose from your favourite sports and leagues for an experience that is truly your own. Watch video live and on-demand, get the latest news stories, photos and social media updates. View scores, schedules, stats and results from across the sports world and closer to home. The new CBC Sports app is optimized for iOS 12, giving you a fresh design with the CBC Sports content you have come to know and love.
* A fully customizable lineup of content - choose from the major sports leagues and a growing selection of sports categories
* Featured content lineup from the best of CBC Sports’ editorial staff
* News stories as well as related content from social media
* Get the latest news, schedules, results and photos
* Watch video, live and on-demand
* Get breaking CBC Sports news alerts delivered directly to your device
* Share the CBC Sports experience with your friends via Facebook, Twitter and email
* Optimized for iOS 12
We’ve fixed a few bugs in this release, and we have added a feature allowing users to zoom in on pictures.
Ratings and Reviews
This app needs work
I find the picture is blurry with periodic freeze ups. The picture is clearer when watched via the internet without using the app. This app needs work
Can’t read full description of videos
The description of videos are clearly longer then one line but all end abruptly at the end on the first line with no way to expand the video description. For curling matches you can only read the first team playing (literally “curling, mixed doubles, USA vs...”). I can only see who they are playing by watching the video.
Amount of ads is shameful
30 seconds of ads per 30 seconds of live stream?! A joke, look elsewhere for streams. Also airplay doesn’t work.
- CANADIAN BROADCASTING CORPORATION
- 128 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Canadian Broadcasting Corporation 2018
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.